Chapter 84: Don't Let One's Own Fertile Water Flow Into Others' Field

The first line was Shi Zheng's. He said gently, "Xiao Hua, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" Lin Luoqing glanced at him.

Shi Zheng's face revealed some hesitation as well as some curiosity. There was some expectation, but also an internal struggle going on, "Your sister, is she in a relationship?"

Her eyes gazed at him, clearly revealing some obvious inquiry. One could obviously see she intended to interrogate him.

Lin Luoqing noticed his expression and gaze. He even specifically paid close attention to his very subtle movements and after the act's interaction discovered Shi Zheng's acting skills were indeed exemplary.

Not only were his acting skills pretty good, so was his lines.

For this kind of actor to remain an anonymous supporting role after five years was a pity.

He looked at Shi Zheng and a thought emerged in his mind.

It was his first time going over lines with someone else. After doing so, he asked Lin Luoqing with expectation, "What do you think? Was it alright?"

Lin Luoqing nodded his head and said sincerely, "Zheng Ge, your acting skills are pretty good."

Shi Zheng grinned, "Thats good. As long as I didn't drag you down."

"How could that me?" Lin Luoqing said with a grin, "Oh right. Zheng Ge, which company are you signed under?"

"Feng Yu."

Lin Luoqing: ???

Which small company was that? He hadn't even heard of its name.

He nodded his head and after talking with Shi Zheng some more, Shi Zheng left after a crew member called him. 

Lin Luoqing also did not naively inquire why he had to help out with field stuff when he himself wasn't a staff member. After all, everything was to build relationships. To know one more person was one more opportunity. Before, Lin Luoqing would also help out at the crew and studio. He would help one person after another, with the hope that whenever there was another film, he would be thought of and contacted.

However, without sufficient profits or feelings involved, who would really think of him?

As he thought about this, he turned his head and asked Wu Xinyuan, "Do you know of a Feng Yu?"

Wu Xinyuan shook his head and took out his phone to look it up, "It should be a relatively small company. Otherwise, had he come from a slightly bigger company with more resources, he wouldn't have to resort to acting these inconspicuous roles."

"I think so too. Wu Ge, what do you think of his acting skills?"

"Pretty good," Wu Xinyuan responded. At least it was better than the female and male leads they currently have.

"I think so too," Lin Luoqing was still concerned about why he felt the name Shi Zheng was so familiar.

He asked, "Wu Ge, is my position as the second boss a real job or just a title?"

Wu Xinyuan: ....Why are you asking me that? Shouldn't you be asking your husband?!

"What do you want to say?"

"Do I have the qualifications to sign artists?" Lin Luoqing inquired tentatively.

Wu Xinyuan: ???!!!

"You want to sign Shi Zheng?"

Wu Xinyuan was stunned, "You've only exchanged a few words, and over half of them were over lines on an act!"

"I didn't say I want to sign him right now. I just wanted to ask and see if I have that qualification. If I don't, then just forget about it."