Chapter 26: Luoqing Makes a Lot of Money and Xiao Yu Cleverly Sets a Trap

Ji Yuxiao gave an "En," and was too lazy to bother with her.

The staffs nearby hurriedly explained, "A few days ago, Miss Ji took a few photos at our studio. She's here to choose the pictures today. We originally planned to cancel all the appointments in the afternoon but taking into consideration that Miss Ji is your sister, we did not reschedule her." *Should have said this earlier, but cousins are sometimes addressed with the same titles as siblings so sisters and brothers. Ji Huai is the cousin Lin Luoqing met when visiting old Ji Father at the Ji Manor.*

Ji Yuxiao still gave an "En," as though to say he understood. 

Originally, Ji Huai's relationship with Ji Yuxiao could not be considered close. After seeing that his legs were wasted yet Ji Yuxiao still maintained his arrogant demeanor, Ji Huai felt even more dissatisfied with this cousin of hers.

Her gaze shifted and landed on Lin Luoqing. She thought this person really has quite the luck. An 18th tier actor who could not even see the light of day actually had the chance to marry into her Ji Family. But when changing perspectives, Ji Yuxiao had been arrogant and aloof his entire life. In the end, he ended up being a cripple and marrying this person who had no status nor background. It could be considered retribution.

Take a look at the other members of the Ji Family. Each and every one of their marriage partners were better than Lin Luoqing. 

"I heard them say that you are here to take wedding pictures with your fiancé, Ge. I wish the two of you happiness and be able to get your marriage license as soon as possible."

I'm just afraid that you'll get a marriage license this year to get the divorce certificate next year. 

How could Lin Luoqing not know her mindset and thoughts. He laughed softly and said calmly, "Rest assured, sister. Your brother and I will definitely be happy. Otherwise, we would not be able to provide an explanation after accepting your good wishes."

Ji Huai hears this and immediately knew that Lin Luoqing remembers what happened before at the Manor.

She does not feel like she was in any wrong. One was a little celebrity who wished to become famous and the other was a crippled and broken phoenix. What future could come out of these two people coming together?

"That's for the best, "Ji Huai smiled, "Otherwise, wouldn't it put my brother's goodwill towards you in vain?"

"I understand," Lin Luoqing also returned a smile, "Sister, you show such respect for you Ge. I imagine you have already prepared a wedding present for us? I'm anticipating it."

When Ji Huai hears this, her expressions immediately turned dark. How could she have already prepared a wedding gift? Don't even mention how this marriage still has not received Ji Father's approval, even if it had, just Lin Luoqing this internet celebrity who wasn't even worth mentioning, what qualifications did he have to let her prepare a gift for him?

Ji Huai was about to open her mouth to retort when she sees Ji Yuxiao's gaze slide over, "No?"

Ji Huai could only say in a low voice, "Ge, your marriage still has not gained the family's approval yet."

"So your so called good wishes, what you said about wishing us a happiness and to get married as soon as possible, was that to tease me?"

"Of course not," Ji Huai hurriedly said, "I'll go have it prepared when I go home."

Lin Luoqing hears this and turned around to look at Ji Yuxiao. He said gently, "It only dropped sister's mind momentarily. It's not a big deal. Don't talk to her like that. I feel sister is quite sincere. She probably would be too embarrassed to consider giving us anything less than a thirty or fifty million as our wedding congratulatory gift.