Chapter 85: "I Still Believe In You."

Ma Bozhong had returned, and it was the first time Lin Luoqing finally met this man who was more famous than the male lead himself.

He had been in the hospital for around ten days but didn't look that ways at all. He looked very healthy and full of vigor. The man was clearly someone reaching fifty years old in age but appeared to be in his forties.

One could see that he took care of himself well.

Director Zhang took into considered that he had just recovered and didn't want Ma Bozhong to directly shoot with Li Hanhai and Yao Momo, both of whom would require multiple shots before making it through one act. That would affect his rest. As such, the director deliberately moved Lin Luoqing's act up and had Ma Bozhong film with Lin Luoqing first.

Li Hanhai and Yao Momo both had no objections. In fact, they were curious whether Lin Luoqing would be able to pick up with Ma Bozhong's lines. 

"Teacher Xiao Lin, work hard. I've seen Teacher Ma's films. The pressure he gives is indeed overwhelming," Yao Momo sighed.

Li Hanhai also thought so. However, "This isn't a movie. Just an idol drama. Teacher Ma should be too serious so it should be fine."

Lin Luoqing didn't quite understand the old veteran that well. As such, he didn't make any comments and only looked over his part in the act very carefully.

Regardless of whether Ma Bozhong would be serious or not, Lin Luoqing had to play his part well.

He had already memorized his lines very well and was only silently recalling them again when Director Zhang called him over.

"Teacher Ma, this is Lin Luoqing who is playing Meng Hua. Although he's new to the field, his acting skills are not bad," Director Zhang took the initiative to introduce. He clearly had a good impression on Lin Luoqing.

Ma Bozhong raised his head to take a glance. Lin Luoqing politely gave him a smile. He was sunny and cheerful, with a transparent, clean, and frank temperament. He looked like a student fresh out of college and Ma Bozhong was instantly surprised. He said with a smile, "He does indeed have a good temperament."

"I think so too," Director Zhang echoed, "Quite suitable for playing Meng Hua."

Ma Bozhong had a general understanding of the drama and was able to nod his head and respond with an, "En," as though giving an agreement.

The three of them exchanged a few more words before getting ready to start filming. 

Soon, Li Hanhai, Yao Momo, Zhang Quan, Wu Jia, and even Su Ying had gathered to take a look.

Especially Su Ying. Because she never had the chance to go over lines with Lin Luoqing and was never involved in the in-crew competition that occurred, Su Ying had been stuck on several scenes. She would then discover that everyone else successfully passed within a number of times, contrary to her.

Su Ying felt as though she was a bald person with the spotline shining down on her as she attempts in vain to assimilate. 

Clearly her skills were around the same as everyone else?

What happened?

Afterwards, she discovered that besides her, everyone else, including the male and female lead as well as the second female lead had all taken supplementary classes with Lin Luoqing.

Su Ying: ... Didn't we agree to grow old together? What happened?!

Therefore, she was also forced to join the storm of who was the most competitive and became the last student to enroll in Lin Luoqing's classes.