Chapter 80: "I Also Think It's Very Sweet."

Lin Fei looked at his look of self-pity and weeping expression. He felt helpless.

"Fine, I'll eat breakfast with you," he said as he lifted the covers and got off the bed.

"But you don't need to go to school," Ji Leyu was aggrieved.

"Who was it yesterday who said 'I love school and school loves me'?" Lin Fei questioned him.

Ji Leyu: ....

How can you believe that nonsense?

You never believed it before!

Ji Leyu hmphed, and turned around to head back to his own room. He hurriedly brushed his teeth and changed before heading downstairs to eat breakfast with Lin Fei.

It was rare for neither Lin Luoqing nor Ji Yuxiao to be up yet.

--Lin Luoqing had forgot to set and alarm, and it was rare for Ji Yuxiao to sleep so well.

Ji Leyu suddenly didn't even have an appetite after realizing in this entire family of four, only he had to go to school. What human suffering! What did he ever do wrong?! Why was Heavens doing this to him?! qaq.

Lin Fei watched him and arched an eyebrow. He inexplicably felt Ji Leyu was a little cute.

Je helped Ji Leyu pack his backpack, and gave it to him. He then helped it on Ji Leyu, and patted his head, "Don't be unhappy anymore. Go to school. Be good, Ge Ge will coax you."

Ji Leyu: ....

Ji Leyu still felt he was still too miserable.

Lin Fei hugged him, "Go on now."

"Then you wait for me at home," Ji Leyu was like a dehydrated fish out of water.

Lin Fei nodded his head, "En."

Only then did Ji Leyu reluctantly leave.

Luo Jia saw that it was only him this morning and was surprised, "Where's Fei Fei?"

Ji Yuxiao scrunched his delicate little brows together as his heart felt like dead ashes, "He doesn't have to go to school today. He's transferring schools and before doing so, he doesn't have to go to school."

Although Luo Jia didn't know why Lin Fei was suddenly transferring schools, he didn't inquire any further, and simply said, "So it's like that."

"Uncle, do you think I should also transfer schools?" Ji Leyu asked. *Uncle can beused to call a person who's around the same age as one's parents. Luo Jia is not actually related to Ji Leyu.*

Luo Jia: ...

Luo Jia opened the car door for him, "You better be good and just go to your kindergarten."

Ji Yuxiao: ....sniff.

The future Great Demon villain was sending out a cry from his soul, demanding "Why should people go to school?!"

When Lin Luoqing woke up, he found out he had overslept and missed sending Ji Leyu to school. Ji Leyu should already be at school now.

He felt remorseful and called Ji Leyu.

"I'm so sorry, Xiao Yu. I just woke up and wasn't able to send you to school. The next time I come back home, I'll definitely send you, okay?"

Ji Leyu responded, "It's alright," with a grin.

After he said that, he asked, "Did you and Father just get up?"

Lin Luoqing peered at the bathroom door that was currently closed. Wasn't that the truth. Both of them had slept too soundly last night.