Chapter 50: President Ji: I'm Capable! Very...

Lin Luoqing released the hands that covered his eyes and looked at Lin Fei's burning ear roots. He once again teased, "Did you really kiss me? How come I didn't feel anything?"

Lin Fei was dumbfounded by the question. Was it because he had done it too swiftly? Too lightly? And Lin Luoqing didn't feel anything.

It was rare that Lin Fei would be reduced to such a state. He blinked his eyes, confused. His expression revealed three parts confusion, three farts troubled, and four parts doubt.

Lin Luoqing was amused to laughter by his confusion and dumbfounded state. He reached over to pinch Lin Fei's cheek and pretended to be recalling on certain events, "Then again, there did seem to be a kiss. I felt a little something. Next time, you can do it with a little more force."

Lin Fei turned his head away as he affirmed in his heart, there was no next time!

He was not going to kiss Lin Luoqing again!

Once was enough!

Lin Luoqing helped him bathe while observing the shyness that loomed on Lin Fei's face. Lin Luoqing felt Lin Fei was quite adorable.

"Do you want to sleep with Uncle tonight?" he continued to tease Lin Fei with a grin, "If you sleep with Uncle, Uncle will be even happier."

"I don't," Lin Fei raised his head to give him a look.

Lin Luoqing's expression immediately changed, "Then I'm no longer happy anymore."

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei felt that Lin Luoqing had turned very immature again!

Lin Luoqing noticed that Lin Fei revealed the familiar three parts helplessness, three parts disdain, and four parts unwilling to speak. Lin Luoqing immediately laughed, "Alright, I'm teasing you. Fei Fei is so cute."

Lin Fei:...

Lin Fei's expression then changed into three parts helplessness, two parts too lazy to bother, and four parts whatever makes you happy. 

Lin Luoqing once again laughed. He swiftly helped Lin Fei change into his sleepwear after taking the bath before carrying the boy out.

When he told Lin Fei, "Goodnight," and was prepared to head out, Lin Fei's gaze clearly revealed some confusion, "Aren't we sleeping together tonight?"

This...

Lin Fei peered at Lin Fei's calm little face and was a bit guilty. He was only just teasing Lin Fei. He had not expect Lin Fei to take it seriously. However, it wasn't some big issue. As such, Lin Luoqing kissed his forehead with a smile before saying, "Let me go tell your Uncle Ji, and then I'll be right back to sleep with you."

"En," Lin Fei nodded his head. 

Lin Luoqing did not turn the lights off. After he left the room, he headed back towards his own quarters. 

Ji Yuxiao had long since finished taking a bath and was sitting on the bed. When Lin Luoqing came back and was prepared to turn off the lights and sleep, he'll show him just how capable he was!

In the end, just as Lin Luoqing head in, before Ji Yuxiao could even speak, he heard Lin Luoqing say, "I'm sleeping with Fei Fei tonight. Is that okay?"

Ji Yuxiao: ????

Ji Yuxiao felt this world was really unkind once again!

No! Why was he sleeping with Fei Fei again?

Fei Fei was already six years old!

He really doesn't need you to sleep with him!

He needs you a f*ck!