Chapter 168: "He Likes What's

The father and sons all prepared their respective presents for Lin Luoqing. Although they were different with varying prices, they were all priceless in their meaning and intent.

The next morning when they were having breakfast, Ji Leyu inquired Ji Yuxiao with curiosity, "Is Daddy coming back home today."

"En," Ji Yuxiao responded.

"And then it'll be his birthday the day after tomorrow."

"En."

"Daddy, have you ordered the cake yet?" With Lin Luoqing still not home yet, Ji Leyu simply called Ji Yuxiao by what he was used to.

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "Yes. You sure concern yourself with a lot."

"Because I want to eat cake," Ji Leyu responded honestly. His voice was soft and even a bit silly, but also very well-behaved.

Ji Yuxiao looked at him with meaning, "Then when the time comes, remember to eat more."

"I think Dad should be the one who eats more. It's his birthday."

Afterwards, he didn't forget to remind Ji Yuxiao, "Remember to prepare presents for Daddy."

"I need you to remind me?" Ji Yuxiao arched an eyebrow, "As for you, did you prepare presents for your Daddy?"

Ji Yuxiao puffed up his tiny chest triumphantly, "Yes, I did. Not only me, but Ge Ge did as well."

When Ji Yuxiao heard that, he looked at Lin Fei who ate his breakfast in silence.

Lin Fei nodded his head before responding indifferently, "En."

"Good. Alright now. Hurry up and eat. After, the two of you should head to school."

"Oh," Ji Leyu silently pursed his lips before continuing with his porridge.

Ji Yuxiao watched as the two children headed off to school. He didn't rest either. Instead, he headed up to the rehabilitation floor and planned to take advantage of the time to do what he can before Lin Luoqing returned.

He spent his entire morning in rehab before taking a quick shower at noon. He then looked at the bruises on his body and then recalled another problem. 

If these bruises were seen by Lin Luoqing, Lin Luoqing would definitely pursue the matter. If he knew, he would definitely be upset.

Didn't that mean the two of them couldn't proceed with making love? 

Tch! This was very troublesome. It was hard and rare for them husbands to see each other, and they were still also an intimate pair but could only sit around. Ji Yuxiao felt it truly was very tormenting.

Ji Yuxiao sighed. This made him quite melancholy.

Ji Yuxiao changed into a nightgown before heading to the study and waited for his wife to return.

It was already noon when Lin Luoqing arrived home.

When Auntie Zhang saw him arrive, she enthusiastically took his luggage and helped him carry it in while chatting with him.

In actuality, there wasn't much to talk about. If anything, it would simply be matters concerning the two children and some interesting things that had happened with them. However, Lin Luoqing still listened with intrigue. he felt as though like this, he hadn't missed out on the children's growth and childhood at all.

"The Master is in the study," when they passed by the study, Auntie Zhang told him.

When Lin Luoqing heard her, he waved his hand and silently entered the study himself. He poked a head inside.