Chapter 37: He Saw Everything. Everything. Absolutely Everything...

"Okay," Lin Luoqing nodded his head.

How could Ji Huan be willing to just let Ji Leyu go? He immediately yelled, "We still haven't cleared things up yet? What do you mean right now having him leave?!"

Lin Luoqing looked at him, and persuaded, "Ji Xin can also come along. Let's have them change their clothes first."

"We're getting to the truth first!"

After Ji Huan said this, he looked at Lin Fei.

"Fei Fei, you talk. Everyone is listening," Ji Huan said.

"Your dad is also here. Child, you know, good children don't lie. If you lie, your mom and dad will no longer like you."

Lin Luoqing:...

"First, I am his Uncle, Second, I will always like him. I don't care how you discipline your son. That has nothing to do with me but don't say such nonsense to my nephew."

Lin Luoqing said that and prepared to tell Lin Fei not to pay Ji Huan any attention, when he heard Lin Fei say in his signature, calm tone, "Will you trust what I say?"

Lin Luoqing immediately swallowed down what he had to say, and looked at Lin Fei, perplexed. What did Lin Fei want to say?

Ji Yuxiao and Ji Leyu also peered over. Ji Leyu subconsciously pursed his lips. 

"But of course," Ji Huan smiled, "You're a honest little guy, aren't you? If you lie, your nose will grow long. You don't wish for your nose to grow long, right?"

Ji Yuxiao's heart tightened, and hurriedly said, "You should just talk, Ge Ge."

He had purposefully called out Ge Ge. His voice was soft and sticky, very sweet and pleasant in the ears.

He wanted to remind Lin Fei, he was closer to him than Ji Xin was.

He lowered his eyelashes, and looked very pitiful. There was no liveliness in his voice, "I won't help others from now on. It'll save me from being blamed, and still require others testify."

After many heard his words and saw that Lin Fei was as calm as water, they had pretty much decided on the truth of the matter for themselves.

Ji Leyu never pushed anyone, which was why he was so aggrieved and Lin Fei was so calm.

Ji Leyu was originally a very well-behaved and sensible child. He would always be smiling, was very sweet and was always polite and caring towards everyone. How could he push others into the water? 

However, Ji Xin had accidentally landed in the water and was afraid of being lectured by adults. As such, the black pot ended up on Ji Leyu's head. 

Ji Yuxiao felt heartbroken for him, and gestured for him to come over.

Ji Leyu went over, and Ji Yuxiao pulled him into an embrace to coax him.

Lin Luoqing looked at him, but he felt as though those word served more as a reminder. A reminder for Lin Fei to testify on his behalf. 

If those words had came from an adult, everyone may have gave it a second thought. However, Ji Leyu was a child so no one thought much of it. don't even mention how Ji Leyu was always such a likeable, naïve, and adorable child in front of everyone. 

Quite impressive, Lin Luoqing sighed to himself. If he really was the one who pushed Ji Xin, then with his set of performances, then adding on his mentality and his ability to act so calm in the face of everything, Ji Leyu would really be quite impressive if that was the case.

It was no wonder how in the book, after Ji Yuxiao left, in an environment where there were no family affection from his relatives, Ji Leyu was still able to grow up in such an environment. Not only that. Ji Leyu had actually climbed to the highest position, and enforced retribution on those who had once harmed him and Ji Yuxiao.