Chapter 70: "That Doesn't Delay Hordes of Men And Women Around Him...

When Wu Xinyuan received the call from Ji Yuxiao  saying that he was coming to visit, he was shocked, "Why are you are?"

Ji Yuxiao: The way he said it...

"Can I not come?" Ji Yuxiao countered, "What? Did you do something that can't see the light of day behind my back?"

Wu Xinyuan: ...Well, not really. It's just that for you to come so suddenly, I might not be able to book you in to meet him.

"I'll come pick you up," Wu Xinyuan said.

"En," Ji Yuxiao agreed.

Wu Xinyuan gave some reminders and instructions for the assistant Xiao Wang. If there was anything, he could contact himself and only then, did he leave.

Ji Yuxiao waited on the car for a while and didn't get off until Wu Xinyuan arrived.

Lin Luoqing wasn't there and Xiao Li was in charge of pushing his wheelchair.

Ji Yuxiao saw Wu Xinyuan draw near and asked, 'Has everything been well recently?"

"Pretty good."

"Did anyone bully him?"

As for who "him" referred to, it was evident and clear. Wu Xinyuan shook his head as he mused in his heart, who would dare bully him? Everyone might as well chase after him calling out, Teacher Lin, how do I do this problem? Thank you."

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head. That was good. 

After all, it could be considered Lin Luoqing's first official drama. He didn't have much fame and Ji Yuxiao just could feel assured. Otherwise, he wouldn't have reached the point of being so impatient to see him after just one week had barely passed.

One reason was because of sleep, and the other was because he worried.

However, his trip this time took advantage of the time when Ji Leyu and Lin Fei would be at school. They just so happened to not be at home and there was time for Ji Yuxiao to come visit. He would still be able to hurry home before the kids fell asleep.

As such, Ji Yuxiao headed straight for his purpose, "Take me to the studio to look around."

After he said that, he then thought of something and added, "If he's too busy, then take me to the resting lounge first. When he's free, I'll head over."

Wu Xinyuan: Is this still a matter of whether he's busy or not? This...

"What's with that expression?" Ji Yuxiao stared at his expression of finding it difficult to speak, "Toothache?"

"This, President Ji, why don't you head to the hotel to rest first. Why bother with the resting lounge. It's not as comfortable as the hotel," Wu Xinyuan said sincerely.

Ji Yuxiao: ???

"What do you mean? Is he busy? Is he that busy?"

Not only!

Today's cram school lessons had just begun too!

Ji Yuxiao peered at his unfortunate expression and was more confused, "What is he busy with? He's a supporting male lead and not the male lead. How busy can he be?"

That would be beyond your imagination!

"He isn't only busy filming. He's busier when he's not acting."

Ji Yuxiao: ???

"Busy doing what?"

Wu Xinyuan sighed, "Teaching and educating people."

Ji Yuxiao:???

What did he say?

What educating people?