Chapter 105:

He was greeted by the sight of a myriad of presents. Some were wrapped with beautiful bows while others were left unwrapped. He could even see what was inside some boxes or giftbags.

Ji Leyu peered at Lin Fei in shock. He blinked in confusion, "There're presents."

Lin Fei: ???

Only then did Lin Fei get off the bed and glanced at the stocking by his side. Sure enough, there were presents.

This was...

He seemed to instantaneously understand something. There wasn't any Santa Claus in this world. Even if there was, this house didn't have any chimneys for Santa Claus to climb down from. There was no way for Santa Claus to come in, so it can't possibly be Santa Claus. It could only be Lin Luoqing or Ji Yuxiao.

It must be the two of them who had given him and Ji Leyu these presents.

Ji Leyu seemed to finally react and muttered, "Was this given to us by Daddy? But didn't he just give us our presents last night?"

Lin Fei:...

Lin Fei felt this development was escaping his expectations.

He was pondering on how to smooth this matter over when he heard a sound. The door opened and Lin Luoqing headed in.

"You're awake," he looked at the two children. One was sitting by the bedside while the other was pulling on his Christmas stocking and peering at the gifts inside. He was in a good mood, "The two of you sure are up early today."

Ji Leyu hurriedly took the stockings in his hands and asked, "Daddy, was this secretly placed beside us by you?"

Lin Luoqing smiled lightly, "Do you like it? Surprise. Merry Christmas!"

Ji Leyu was ecstatic. He felt like he could grow wings and fly. Ji Leyu couldn't stop nodding his head, "Like! I like it very much!"

Afterwards, he then questioned in a puzzled manner, "But Daddy, haven't you already given us our presents last night?"

Lin Luoqing: ??? Huh?

Lin Luoqing stared at Ji Leyu incomprehensibly.

Ji Leyu nodded his head, "That crystal ball and the stuffed tiger."

He glanced over at the desk. Lin Luoqing followed his gaze and understood immediately his words. If he wasn't mistaken, were those the toys he had bought Lin Fei prior to them moving over?

At that time Lin Luoqing had saw Lin Fei's empty desk. There weren't any toys on that bleak desk and bought a massive batch of dolls, toys, and stuffed animals in one setting.

He thought that whatever other children had, his family's Fei Fei must also have.

Although their family's Fei Fei may not have any interests in these, once he received them, Lin Fei still carefully stored them neatly on his cabinet stand. He never took them out even once, but Lin Luoqing still remembered those were things he had once bought Lin Fei. After all, when he had bought that tiny crystal ball, it was because of the miniature cabin. The cabin gave off a homely aura and he had hoped that even with them living here, Lin Fei was able to sense a feeling of being at home.

Lin Luoqing silently glanced at Lin Fei. A trace of embarrassment coursed through Lin Fei. He felt awkward, and silently shook his head. A trace of pleading emerged in his eyes, as though silently conveying to Lin Luoqing not to expose himself.

Naturally, Lin Luoqing wouldn't stand against Lin Fei's wishes. He simply said, "Oh. This is different. Those could be considered as appetizers. This is the main course. This way, wouldn't you be able to receive presents twice?"