Chapter 19: First Night of Living Together

In the misty bathroom, Ji Yuxiao sat on the bathtub as the corners of his lips curved up. he revealed a wicked smile as he inquires, "Satisfied with what you see?"

Lin Luoqing.....

Lin Luoqing sat on the bed and thought of the image he conjured in his mind. He could not help but laugh. 

From the start, he truly only just wanted to help Ji Yuxiao take a shower. However, these few days, his constant bickering and teasing with Ji Yuxiao has made him become overly familiar with him and could not help but want to purposefully tease Ji Yuxiao some more. 

Who told Ji Yuxiao to delight himself in teasing in everyday?

He is also capable of bullying back, alright?

Lin Luoqing peered around Ji Yuxiao's bathroom and finally rested his gaze on the door panel of the bathroom.

He listened silently. Once he made sure there weren't any big movements in the bathroom, he finally felt more assured to exit the bedroom.

Lin Luoqing headed downstairs and washed some grapes. He split the portion into two bowls and first took a small bowl to Ji Leyu's room. 

Lin Luoqing knocked on the door and only pushed the door open to enter when he heard Ji Leyu's soft voice call out, "Enter!"

Ji Leyu thought it was Ji Yuxiao coming to find him and did not expect it to be Lin Luoqing. He was confused. What was he doing here?

"Eat some fruits?" Lin Luoqing offered gently.

Ji Leyu nodded his head and said in a well-behaved manner, "Thank you, Uncle Lin."

"You're welcome.:

He placed the bowl of freshly washed grapes on the desk and curiously peeked a few more glances at Ji Leyu.

Ji Leyu sensitively felt his gaze and raised his head. His tone carried the innocence and naiveness of children as he said, "Uncle, are you looking at me?"

Lin Luoqing answered with an, "En," with intrigue. 

"You're very cute," he said, "And very handsome. I can't help but want to take a few more glances."

His tone was gentle and also amusement in his eyes. Ji Leyu believed it and also revealed a shy smile. 

Lin Luoqing felt his heart being struck by an arrow and really felt he was too cute!

Cute and soft and adorable!

And beautiful!

How can this f*cking be the man who ventured at the brink of illegal activities in the book?

He doesn't believe it!

"Then Xiao Yu, you have some fruits first. Uncle is going to check in on your Fei Fei Ge Ge's homework and see how it's going."

"En," Ji Leyu replied sweetly.

Lin Luoqing hears him and he doesn't know from where he developed the courage, but he raised his hand and patted Ji Leyu's head, "So well-behaved."

Ji Leyu still maintained his innocent and adorable expression.

Lin Luoqing couldn't help but rub his head a few more times. He felt that Ji Leyu's hair was too soft and felt good against his fingers. 

He reluctantly retracted his hand and said goodbye to Ji Leyu. Only after did Lin Luoqing leave.

Ji Leyu sees Lin Luoqing leave and also only then did the smile he maintained on his face finally fall. He peered at the freshly washed grapes in front of him and picked up one to place in his mouth. He pondered on Lin Luoqing's expression and demeanor while he ate.