Chapter 64: "Still For The Little Kid's Uncle...

The next morning, Ji Yuxiao didn't wait for the alarm to ring before waking Lin Fei and Ji Leyu up. he prepared to send the two children off to school.

Normally, he would do such a thing. Because of the injury sustained from the injury, it was indeed inconvenient for him do travel. It was just that Lin Luoqing had just left, and he was worried with Lin Fei's only blood relative gone, Lin Fei would start to feel uncomfortable and alienated in this still unfamiliar home. As such, he wanted to deliberately cultivate their relationship and participate in activities Lin Luoqing used to do.

Ji Leyu saw that he was going to send them off to school and hurriedly said, "I can go by myself, Father. You should go rest. There's no need to send us off."

Lin Fei also said, "En."

However, Ji Yuxiao didn't listen to them and instead patted the seat beside him. He urged them, "Come along now before we're late."

Ji Leyu and Lin Fei then got in the car and sat beside him.

Ji Leyu shifted closer toward Ji Yuxiao and asked him softly, "Father, why did you suddenly decide to send us off to school today?"

"It's been a while since I've done so and it just so happens that I don't have anything planned for today. Therefore, I decided to send you and Fei Fei to school."

Ji Leyu smiled cheerfully and hugged onto Ji Yuxiao's shoulders. He drew closer.

Ji Yuxiao rubbed his head and then also pulled Lin Fei into a hug. 

Lin Fei: ...

Fine. Lin Fei felt Ji Yuxiao also seemed to be the type to like cuddles and hugs. Simply worthy of the person both Lin Luoqing and Ji Leyu liked. Even their preferences and interests aligned.

He sighed in his heart and leaned against Ji Yuxiao while thinking about the matter with Lin Luoqing.

Luo Jia started the car and before long, they had arrived at Ji Leyu's school.

Ji Leyu stared at Ji Yuxiao and was reluctant to get off the car.

Luo Jia changed directions and started to drive towards Lin Fei's school.

Lin Fei never said anything until they had almost arrived at his school. Only then did Lin Fei hesitantly inquire Ji Yuxiao, "Will you have time this Saturday?"

"Yes," Ji Yuxiao said to him.

Even if he originally didn't, he does now.

It was rare for Lin Fei to ask him anything. Since he had inquired, that means he has some requests. Therefore, he must conform his responses first to allow Lin Fei to proceed.

Sure enough, in the next second, he heard Lin Fei ask, "Is it possible to take me to a place then?"

"What place?"

"A place to buy flowers," Lin Fei tilted his head.

"You want to buy flowers?" Ji Yuxiao said gently, "Okay. Once Saturday comes, I'll take you."

Lin Fei nodded his head. His tone was very sincere as he said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Ji Yuxiao patted his head. "I'm your Uncle Ji. If there's anything you want, you can tell me anything. Just like you and your Uncle."

Lin Fei silently looked at him. Although he didn't nod his head, he also didn't shake his head.

Although in his heart, he didn't reject Ji Yuxiao. In fact, he respected and also kind of liked such a person who had both authority and power. However, in the end, they still have not spent much time together and Lin Fei still harbored some unfamiliarity with Ji Yuxiao. He would inevitably still be shy and embarrassed to make requests of Ji Yuxiao, similar to how he would be to make requests from strangers. There was o way he would be able to do so the same way he does from Lin Luoqing.