Chapter 74: Luoqing Fei Fei See Each Other Again

Lin Luoqing hung up with a look of disbelief. He turned his head to look at Wu XInyuan, "I need to take a leave of absence and head out for a bit."

"Where?" Wu Xinyuan inquired.

"My nephew's school."

"You have to head back to the city for that," Wu Xinyuan didn't quite want him to head back, "Why don't you just let President Ji go. We're three to four hours away. Once you head back, school would be about out too."

Lin Luoqing shook his head, "No, I have to go for this matter."

Not mentioning how the mere thought of Lin Fei getting into a fight was too strange, but with just Lin Fei's personality, if he didn't go and had Ji Yuxiao went, Lin Fei would definitely feel awkward.

--In the end he still wasn't as intimate with Ji Yuxiao as he is with him. With him, it was having parents come over but with JI Yuxiao, it might be being thought of as a bad kid who gets into fights. For Lin Fei, it would be two entirely different mentality and mindset.

Lin Luoqing stated his decision and didn't delay any further. He stood up and went to find Director Zhang.

He had just head a few steps when he vaguely heard someone call out, "Shi Zheng, come over and help me carry this."

Lin Luoqing unconsciously slowed his pace and silently headed towards the source of the voice. In the group of people, he saw a tall man with wide shoulders and long legs with a very good physique. 

Lin Luoqing was curious. Who was this? He doesn't seem to have seen this person in the crew before. Did they have someone name Shi Zheng in the crew?

Why did that name sound so familiar?

He thought about it for three second and still couldn't come up with an answer. His mind was occupied with Lin Fei's matter and didn't bother with it anymore. He continued to head to Director Zhang.

When Director Zhang heard him say he needed to take half a day off to head home and settle some matters, he responded in shock, "You live around here?"

"Yes," Lin Luoqing nodded his head.

"I've never heard you talk about it," Director Zhang said with a grin, "Then go along. Don't panic. Come back once everything's settled."

He indeed liked and was very biased towards Lin Luoqing. He was afraid something big had happened with Lin Luoqing's family and took the initiative to inquire, "Is half a day enough? Why don't I give you a whole day. After you've settled matters, you can spend some time with your family. With our job, once we head out, we might not see our family for a good half a year."

Lin Luoqing felt he was really a good director!

Although half a day was sufficient for him to settle the matter, who would disdain having too much time off?!

So Lin Luoqing agreed without hesitation.

When ZHang Quan came to find him to go over their act together, he saw that Lin Luoqing had already left. His assistant Xiao Wang had helped him pack his belongings.

"Where's Teacher Xiao Lin?" He asked, confused.

"Took a leave of absence," Xiao Wang looked at him, "Tomorrow...uh, no, come back the day after tomorrow."

Zhang Quan was stunned, "He took a whole day off? Good guy, did something happen to Teacher Xiao Lin?"

"Something happened back home. Not anything big so rest assured."

ONly then did Zhang Quan feel relieved. When he returned, he told the others that Teacher Xiao Lin's classes would be temporarily adjourned and would resume the day after tomorrow.