Chapter 55: Ambiguity

"My father can help you," Ji Leyu cocked his head and looked at him.

"Naturally."

Lin Luoqing grinned and carried him into Lin Fei's room. He then placed Ji Leyu by Lin Fei's side.

"Alright, the two of you play. Be good and wait for us to come home. "

Ji Leyu nodded his head, "En."

Lin Fei looked at him and said, "Goodbye."

Ji Leyu also waved his tiny hands.

Lin Luoqing watched the two of them cooperate so tacitly. He smiled and waved back before heading out the door. 

He indeed hoped that Ji Leyu and Lin Fei would be able to get along with each other. This was allow Lin Fei to look after and care for Ji Leyu. It was also probably the best way to subtly educate and influence Ji Leyu.

This way, Ji Leyu wouldn't end up like the him in the book, a psychopath who meandered on the edge of crimes.

In the end, Ji Leyu was still his child. Lin Luoqing hoped he would be happy. Even if Ji Leyu wouldn't contribute to society in the future, at least he hoped Ji Leyu wouldn't be a harm and menace to society. 

In the room, Lin Fei watched Ji Leyu. He thought for a minute before pulling out a book, "Read."

Ji Leyu: ...

"Unless you want to play with your tablet?" Lin Fei inquired while digging out the tablet for Ji Leyu again. Ji Leyu: ...

Ji Leyu snatched over the book, "Don't look down on others. I'll read."

Lin Fei nodded. He stood up to help him carry over a chair, "Sit."

Ji Leyu huffed and sat down. He flipped open the book in his hands and was determined to allow Lin Fei to see just how impressive he can be.

Lin Fei peered at him without a trace and saw Ji Leyu with his pouted and pursed lips. Ji Leyu had his head bowed in the book, and seemed as though someone had put him in a difficult position but also very serious.

After Lin Luoqing left Lin Fei's room, he headed toward Ji Yuxiao's study.

He hadn't spoken to Ji Yuxiao the entire morning because of what had happened the night before. Now that he was suddenly heading over to find Ji Yuxiao, he felt strangely awkward. 

Surely he wouldn't mention what had happened last night, right?

He definitely wouldn't.

Definitely!

Please don't!

Lin Luoqing cheered for himself and mentally prepared himself. Only then did he finally push open Ji Yuxiao's room and then said rather awkwardly, "It's time for us to head out. To see my dad and stepmother."

He watched Ji Yuxiao raise his head and don't know why, but Lin Luoqing immediately turned away, leaving only the sight of his slightly red neck for Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao was amused and laughed at his actions.

"Is there a mirror?"

"Why?" Lin Luoqing squinted his eyes slightly with doubt.

Ji Yuxiao leaned against the backrest and said calmly, "I just wanted to see if I was exceptionally handsome today as to make you afraid to look at me."

Lin Luoqing:...

This was the ten thousandth time that Lin Luoqing felt Ji Yuxiao was truly too narcissistic!