Chapter 131: "I Won't Allow My Beloved..."

Chen Feng was still eating her food peacefully. Who would've expected that in the time it took for her to take a sip of water, Ji Yuxiao had asked for the company's shares. She almost didn't choke as she immediately said, "No."

Ji Yuxiao was stunned, "Auntie, you don't agree with my words?"

Chen Feng then realized that she shouldn't have spoken so fast at a time like this. She forced a smile as she explained, "Yuxiao, it's like this. Stocks and company's shares aren't a simple matter. It's not something that can be easily decided just like that."

Father Lin agreed, "Yes, Yuxiao. Such a matter can't be determined just like that.

Ji Yuxiao laughed coldly, "You also know it's not a simple matter? For such an important matter and Qingqing doesn't have any say in it at all and that is what you consider love for Qingqing? Both are your sons and one of them have shares while the other doesn't have any company shares. If anyone knew, it wouldn't be much to suspect you're biased towards Lin Luojing, right? It seems like out Qingqing isn't worth it and can't handle your love."

"Yuxiao, hear yourself..." Father Lin said awkwardly.

Lin Luoqing hurriedly persuaded, "Forget about it, Yuxiao. Dad does love me. It's just the matter with the company's shares is too difficult. I don't know anything. Even if I have it, I wouldn't be able to do anything with it."

"Do you hear that," Ji Yuxiao looked at Father Lin, "It's already like this and he's still speaking for you. He would think about his inadequacy. He cares and admires you this much and this is how you treat him?"

Ji Yuxiao sighed, "I won't allow my beloved to suffer any grievances. Qingqing's temperament is gentle and kind by nature. He's able to endure this, but I can't. I won't join in on this meal. In the future once you've decided to give some shares to Qingqing, we can discuss more. But otherwise, just take it as we don't know each other and have no need to interact with each other."

Lin Luoqing panicked, "How can that do? Yuxiao, don't be like this. He's my dad. Dad, help me persuade him."

When Father Lin heard him, he also hurriedly cajoled, "Yuxiao ah, don't be like this. Everyone's family. How can we pretend we don't know each other and never interact anymore?"

Ji Yuxiao laughed but ignored him and started to wheel himself out.

Lin Luoqing hurried over to stop him.

Ji Yuxiao pulled him into an embrace an said to him intimately, "How can you be so foolish?"

Lin Luoqing gave an expression of being easily cajoled and said meekly, "He is my dad..."

"Fool," Ji Yuxiao caressed his face, "Rest assured. With me here, even if he is your dad, he won't be able to bully you!"

"But..."

Ji Yuxiao pressed a finger towards his lips, "Don't say anything anymore. You, you're just too kind."

Chen Feng: ...

Chen Feng wanted to puke now. She wanted to puke on Ji Yuxiao's face as to dare him still have designs and intentions on the company's stocks!

Can't he even see whether Lin Luoqing even had the qualifications?!

Father Lin was different. He felt like he could understand Ji Yuxiao very well now. This Ji Yuxiao doesn't recognize anything else, even his own father. As long as it concerns Lin Luoqing, familial affection and the like amounts to nothing. What else does he still have in that brain of his? He's only concerned about falling in love!

Father Lin sighed but found himself unable to say anything.

As for Ji Leyu, he nodded his head with complete agreement. Yes. Yes. His auntie is simply too kind. That's why he needs his uncle's protection.