Chapter 169

Ji Leyu and Lin Luoqing remained oblivious to the discussion the parents' group chat were occupied with. However, the two of them didn't care anyways and continued to busy themselves with Lin Luoqing's gifts.

Ji Leyu continued drawing his picture. This time, he had finally gotten to drawing Lin Luoqing. Ji Leyu drew very seriously and even thought about what Lin Luoqing would be wearing that day in the attempt to make the picture more complete.

"Look at what I drew," Ji Leyu held up his painting and happily displayed it to Lin Fei. "This is Daddy."

Lin Fei: ...It really, doesn't look like him one bit!

Lin Fei gave him an "Oh," as to convey that he got it.

"I even drew the shirt he likes to wear," Ji Leyu said triumphantly. 

Lin Fei: ".....Oh."

"Does it look good?" Ji Leyu tilted his head and asked him.

Lin Fei: ....

But it was a gift prepared for Lin Luoqing and there wasn't enough time for Ji Leyu to make another one. Hence, Lin Fei could only say against his will: "It's alright."

Ji Leyu felt his drawing was simply too beautiful. The eyes look like eyes and the mouth look like mouths. Just one glance and everyone could see how vivid his drawing was.

Lin Fei didn't pour cold water on his enthusiasm for his creation. He simply allowed Ji Leyu to immerse himself in his artistic skills.

After Lin Luoqing and teacher Zhang finished handling matters on the group chat, Lin Luoqing was prepared to help the two children with their baths.

He had just knocked on the door and headed in when he saw Ji Leyu hastily cover the desk with books.

Lin Luoqing: ???

He looked at Ji Leyu curiously as the boy peered back at him with a guilty expression. He then called out sweetly, "Daddyy."

Lin Luoqing gave him an "En," and considered on how Lin Fei was also sitting there. Lin Fei definitely wouldn't let Ji Leyu do anything he wasn't supposed to. Hence, Lin Luoqing didn't bother with it anymore.

--After all, Lin Fei was a lot stricter than him!

"It's time to take a shower," he said.

"Alright," Ji Leyu quickly stood up and even poked Lin Fei, who was beside him.

Lin Fei also got up pretty fast this time. He still wasn't finished with his card and has to work on it after his bath. He was tight on time and didn't want to waste any minute.

Lin Luoqing was completely oblivious to the two children's thoughts. He helped the two of them take their bath, kissed them goodnight, and carried them to their bed.

"Then the two of you play around a bit. I'm going to head back to my room," he caressed Ji Leyu's cheeks.

Ji Leyu nodded his head and watched Lin Luoqing leave. Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief. He then took out the drawing he had covered beneath the books and continued to admire his masteripiece.

"You should head back," Lin Fei walked to his side ands said.

Ji Leyu glared at him with dissatisfaction, "After Daddy's birthday, you have to sleep with me for whole month!"

Lin Fei looked at him silently, with his gaze filled with disdain. He was only able to sleep by himself a few days in a month anyways. 

Ji Leyu seemed to have thought of that as well and grinned, "Then I'll head back to finish my drawing."