Chapter 81: "It's Pretty Fun Bullying Other Family's Kid...

After Ji Yuxiao was done with his work, he took a look at the time and felt it was now appropriate to end the penalty.

He took the initiative to call Zhang Qing.

Zhang Qing answered very quickly and said respectfully, "President Ji."

"Get your wife on the phone," Ji Yuxiao said calmly.

Zhang Qing could only pass the phone to He Ni.

He Ni's legs were already trembling and couldn't handle it much longer. She trembled as she took the phone and heard a peaceful and warm jadelike voice.

However, his words weren't warm at all, "What did you say yesterday? Was it writing a reflection?"

He Ni hurriedly said, "I'm sorry. I was wrong. I really didn't know he was your child. If I had known..."

"No. No. No," Ji Yuxiao gently interrupted, "You didn't do anything wrong. If you did, then you indeed have to write a reflection. Do you understand?"

How could He Ni still not understand?

She fell silent for a moment before saying with humiliation, "I'll write one right away."

"Just you?"

Tears swirled in He Ni's eyes silently, "Xiaosong will also write one."

Ji Yuxiao heard her choked voice and taunted, "What are you crying for? What? Only you as a child's parent know how to be distressed? Is Lin Fei's parent's heart made of stone that he won't feel heartbroken? If you feel so upset, then just write 1500 characters to convey your heartache."

He Ni did say anything. She could say anything. Did she not know Lin Fei's parent would be distressed? Of course, she did; she just didn't care. She didn't care about Lin Fei, and also didn't care that his parent would feel heartbroken for him. He didn't care about others, and naturally didn't expect others to either.

There wasn't any paper and pencil in Zhang Qing's car. As such, Ji Yuxiao had to considerately have Auntie Zhang send them some paper and pencil. After, he went to Lin Fei's room.

Lin Fei was still reading and was completely oblivious to everything that had happened. When he saw Ji Yuxiao enter, he looked up in confusion.

Ji Yuxiao gave him a smile and wheeled himself forward. He raised his hand and patted his head.

"Zhang Xiaosong and his Mother are here to apologize to you. They're right outside."

Lin Fei silently listened and then gave an "Oh."

"I'll let them come up? Or should I head down with you?"

Lin Fei didn't understand, "Why?"

"Otherwise, how are they supposed to apologize to you?"

"Do I have to see them and listen to their apology just because they came?" Lin Fei asked, "Can I not see them?"

He really didn't understand why Zhang Xiaosong and his Mother would suddenly show up to apologize to him. However, he didn't need their apologies and also didn't want to see them. He didn't want to waste his time-- He still hadn't finsihed reading his book yet.

Ji Yuxiao was stunned, "You don't want to let them apologize?"

"Not interested," Lin Fei said, "I don't need it."

He didn't care about Zhang Xiaosong, just like he wouldn't care about the stones on the sidewalk or the pedestrians he passed by. He would simply walk around them. There wasn't the slightest trace of his miserly feelings intended for Zhang Xiaosong and his Mother. Thus, he didn't feel like he needed to see them.