Chapter 132: Lin Luoqing Lowered His Head and Kissed his Lips...

When Lin Luoqing heard Ji Yuxiao say he had to take Ji Leyu back to the Ji Manor for a Chinese New Years family reunion dinner, he wasn't shocked. After all, that was still Ji Yuxiao's father. No matter how they quarreled, as long as their father-son relationship isn't severed, then it was only natural to pay a visit back.

Lin Luoqing only felt Ji Yuxiao didn't seem happy. A little sad, even. But then again, it was exactly this type of reunion that made people remember things. Lin Luoqing imagined Ji Yuxiao must have thought of his brother again.

After all, it was supposed to be a family reunion. And because of the accident that made him lose both his brother and sister-in-law, it would never be a true reunion.

"If we're only heading over tomorrow evening, perhaps we could pay a visit to your brother and sister-in-law beforehand?" he asked, "It's New Years. Spend some time and talk with them."

Ji Yuxiao originally had such intentions but just didn't have the time to share them with Lin Luoqing. Now that Lin Luoqing had taken the initiative to bring it up, he couldn't help but feel stunned, and inexplicably gratified as well, "You want to go see him?"

Lin Luoqing nodded his head, "After all, it is the New Years. You should go visit him."

When Ji Yuxiao heard his response, his gaze turned gentle without his knowing. It was like a clear glow from the moonlight.

He blinked his eyes before responding in a low voice, "En."

Last year at this time, he was still with his Ge Ge. They were discussing where to travel to for the New Years. Ji Yuling had said he didn't have any time and Ji Yuxiao had relayed that he could take Ji Leyu out to play instead then. 

But now, there was only Ji Leyu and him.

"Do you want to come with me to see him? You've never seen him before," Ji Yuxiao said.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head. He drew near before kneeling down before him.

"I originally had such intentions to begin with."

Lin Luoqing stretched out his arm and laid them on Ji Yuxiao's laps. He placed his head down on Ji Yuxiao legs and looked up at him with his clear gaze.

Ji Yuxiao caressed his head with hazy emotions in his eyes.

"Is Xiao Yu coming," Lin Luoqing asked.

"Better not," Ji Yuxiao said.

He had just turned more cheerful with great difficulty. Ji Yuxiao was afraid of stimulating him and Ji Leyu crawling back into the shell he had just broken out of. He would just be upset all over again.

"We'll head out after lunch and return early."

"Alright," Lin Luoqing agreed.

He tilted his head and obediently lied on Ji Yuxiao's lap.

Ji Yuxiao caressed his face. Their emotions were subtle and inexplicable, like the moonlight at night, soft and quiet. 

The night breeze came in. He looked at Lin Luoqing's gentle and beautiful appearance. The sadness in his heart eased a little.

He subconsciously bent down as Lin Luoqing raised his head in confusion. Their lips met as they kissed.

His kiss was very gentle, like waning water. It lacked lust and desire but was filled with boundless tenderness and loneliness.

Lin Luoqing reached up and hooked his arm around Ji Yuxiao's shoulders. He slowly responded to Ji Yuxiao's kiss. 

The moon was boundless, and the starlight dappled the ground.