Chapter 21: He's Very Strange

Lin Luoqing reached out to cover his face, "You shut up."

"What's up? Shy?" Ji Yuxiao deliberately teased him. 

"You're the one who's shy. Your whole family is shy!" Lin Luoqing was embarrassed and incensed.

Ji Yuxiao calmly nodded his head, "That is true. Doesn't my whole family include you, my dear wife?"

Lin Luoqing: !!!!

"We haven't gotten married yet." Lin Luoqing's face was red.

"Almost." Ji Yuxiao pulled Lin Luoqing's hand down from Lin Luoqing's face, "When this weekend passes, we'll go get the marriage certificate on Monday."

Lin Luoqing:!!!

"This quick?!"

"Of course. Are you happy? You can soon enter the temple of marriage with your male god."

Lin Luoqing: ... Please, he had wanted to escape the moment he got on the bed!

Lin Luoqing lifted the quilt and got off the bed. Only, he had just stood up when Ji Yuxiao reached out and he toppled back into Ji Yuxiao's embrace. 

"What do you want?" Lin Luoqing did not understand. 

"Hair," Ji Yuxiao reminded him.

Lin Luoqing reached out and touched his hair with confusion. He touched the sticky note Ji Yuxiao had stuck back onto his head. 

Lin Luoqing immediately took it down and saw the two words written in a dashing handwriting: Lazy Pig. 

Lin Luoqing:....

Lin Luoqing turned his head around and stuck the sticky note on Ji Yuxiao's face angrily, "You're the lazy pig! You're the liar! Aren't you being childish?!"

Ji Yuxiao smiled lightly and took down the sticky note, "Oh, now you know it's being childish? Why didn't you think so when you took advantage of me sleeping and secretly stuck it on me last night?"

"You still have to audacity to bring that up?!" Once the issue was mentioned, all semblance of fatigue and sleepiness wore off. "We said that I would perform for you to see. What ended up happening? You fell asleep again! Are my acting skills that bad?! I act once, you fall asleep once! Are you my anti-fan?!"

"I wouldn't say it's to that point. It's just that there is evidently room for improvement in regards to your acting skills. You should continue to work hard."

Lin Luoqing snorted.

Ji Yuxiao could only lean in and coax, "Really. Your acting skills are not bad. Its just that I, personally am sensitive to acting. As long as you are not the best, I will always end up like that.

Lin Luoqing arched an eyebrow, "Do you think I will believe that?"

"Believe for the moment," Ji Yuxiao persuaded, "Otherwise, you'll have a hard time believing your acting skills are anything but lacking."

Lin Luoqing:....

"Right? You'd be better off just believing me. Your acting skills are not bad at all. It's not your problem. It's mine."

"Really?" Lin Luoqing was very skeptical.

Ji Yuxiao responded, "Absolutely."

"So I can continue?"

"Not only that," Ji Yuxiao felt he was being excessively humble, "You could even win a Film Emperor title. I believe that you have the potential to become Xingyi's first Film Emperor. The title must be yours."