Chapter 83: Familiar Name

The next morning, Zhang Xiaosong apologized reluctantly in front of his entire class. Along with him were Ding Ding and Hao Hao. Afterwards, the three of them headed to the teacher's office to stand in punishment.

He Ni had admitted in the office that she was utilizing her authority to suppress and bully others. She had deliberately made it hard on Lin Gei and along with her were Ding Ding and Hao Hao's Mothers. 

They all had their heads lowered, their hearts filled with grievances and humiliation. After they admitted their wrongdoings, they hurriedly left. Not one of them dared to look back.

Zhao Lei had told the students in the classroom the news of Lin Fei transferring schools. The reason she gave was that his grades were exemplary, and he was poached by another school. The students were all shocked, but at the same time, not too stunned. After all, their relationships with Lin Fei could only be considered mediocre. They only knew that Lin Fei's grades were very good. As such, this reasoning was one the students accepted very readily.

Afterwards, Ding Ding and Hao Hao's Mothers also took their two children to Ji Yuxiao's manor. The three Mothers knew each other originally and after what had happened with Zhang Qing, the other two families' patriarch were afraid their business would also be implicated. They hurriedly had their wives and children head over to admit to their wrongdoings.

Ji Yuxiao refused to see them. He only had them stand outside for another afternoon and write reflection letters before chasing them away, just like He Ni did.

Because they left early, they did not bump into Ji Leyu who returned home from school, which could be considered as them avoiding another disaster. 

With that, the event that occurred at school with Lin Fei and the other children could be considered to have reached an official and formal ending.

When Lin Luoqing heard about what had happened from Ji Yuxiao, he was stunned. He entirely did not expect Ji Yuxiao would do so much without him knowing. 

"You really... act straightforwardly," he sighed.

Ji Yuxiao breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought you would blame me for interfering with your affairs."

"Why would I?" Lin Luoqing said with a grin, "I'm Fei Fei's Uncle and you're also Fei Fei's Uncle Ji. You have your own ideas and also want to help him out. That's only natural."

After all, everyone's way of expressing love is different.

If he had Ji Yuxiao's welath and status in society, he may also be tempted to do what Ji Yuxiao had done. 

"However, you were right," Ji Yuxiao peered out at the moonlight from his window, "It seems like Fei Fei indeed didn't care about this matter. He didn't even bother seeing them when they came."

"But he will still be happy because he knew you did this for him," Lin Luoqing said with a grin.

"You sure understand your nephew well."

"Of course. However, I still have to thank you," Lin Luoqing said, "Not only did you make the other parties apologize, most importantly, you allowed him to feel the love you have for him. With this, even if I'm not at home, he should feel more comfortable and at ease."

Ji Yuxiao thought of the embrace he shared with Lin Fei and said with a light smile, "Hopefully so."

He indeed wished that even without Lin Luoqing's presence, Lin Fei could still feel at home here, that Lin Fei would feel this was a place he could return to. Just like Ji Yuxiao also hoped that wherever Lin Luoqing may end up at, no matter how long he left for, he would also return here, to their home.