Chapter 102: "If You Pack Yourself Up To Give To Her, Then Sister-In-Law

Lin Luoqing was sitting on the bed and scrolling through some new products from some official websites.

He actually didn't know what to buy for Ji Yuxiao and planned to browse first. He'll then see which is more suitable to buy. As he was browsing though, he heard a knock on the door, and shortly afterwards, Lin Fei entered.

Lin Luoqing grinned and teased him, "We had just separated. What? Miss me already."

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei's eyes revealed three parts disdain, three parts helplessness, and four parts as long as you are happy.

Lin Fei headed before him, and passed him the item in his hands, "For you."

Lin Luoqing took a look at the paper box and laughed. He had guessed at the dinner table that Lin Fei would give him an apple, but Lin Fei never did. Lin Luoqing then thought that he may find some time later to give it to him in private. 

--After all, Lin Fei wasn't someone who liked to do things in front of onlookers.

For him to give something in front of others like Ji Leyu had done was difficult for Lin Fei.

Sure enough, he had just returned to his room, and Lin Fei had come to find him already.

"Thank you, Fei Fei. I'm very happy," Lin Luoqing said sincerely.

Lin Fei nodded his head, "Now you have one from me too."

"En, now I have one too," Lin Luoqing grinned at him, and felt the child before him was both gentle and adorable.

He wanted to kiss him again!

Lin Fei had delivered the apple, and was satisfied, "Then I'll head back."

"So soon?" Lin Luoqing pinched his cheek, "You had just come."

"I still have books to read. Xiao Yu still hasn't finished his homework either," Lin Fei said calmly, "I can't stay here too long."

Lin Luoqing looked at his serious expression and felt Lin Fei was like a tiny grown-up. He patted his head, "Alright, then I won't stop you. Read well and help Xiao Yu with his homework then. Afterwards, I'll help you take a bath."

Lin Fei: ...Oh.

He didn't say anything, and it could be considered as him agreeing. He then gave Lin Luoqing a glance and said, "Then I'll be going."

It was a slight inquiry.

Lin Luoqing nodded his head and waved at him, "Head along then. Afterwards, I'll come find you."

Only then did Lin Fei turn around and leave the room.

When he reached the stairwell, he then recalled what he had told Ji Leyu. He headed downstairs and grabbed two bananas before returning to his room. 

Ji Leyu was writing his homework. When Ji Yuling and Cheng Wei were still with him, they would occasionally go over some first-grade course materials with him. Although Ji Leyu had missed half a semester of first-grade, there wasn't much to what he didn't know.

Lin Fei passed a banana to him and drew close to peer at his homework. He saw that most of the problems had been done correctly and sat down in his own seat.

"Why are you so slow?" Ji Leyu said while peeling his banana, "I've already done several problems."

"En," Lin Fei responded calmly.

Ji Leyu was only saying it for the sake of saying it and didn't press the matter. He simply started on the banana in his hand.

Lin Fei himself didn't really want to eat the banana at the moment. He saw that Ji Leyu liked it and simply passed over his too.