Chapter 178: Entering the Board Meeting. Taking the Film...

Ji Yuxiao has always been someone thorough in his work. Since he intended to help Lin Luoqing infiltrate Boyuan, then it was natural that he wouldn't be simplified with Lin Luoqing only showing a face before the employees.

"Fortunately, aren't you hosting a board meeting tomorrow? Since Luoqing has returned, my thoughts are to bring him along. It's the prime opportunity to allow him to meet the other board members and announce to the others about the cooperation with the Zhuang Family's corporation. Wouldn't that help gain you quite some face?" Ji Yuxiao stated to Father Lin.

Father Lin didn't think it was necessary. However, it was almost time to sign with the Zhuangs. If he were to refuse Ji Yuxiao's request, there was no say that the Zhuang Family would back out of signing with them. Hence, he could only comply, "Very well. Then have Luoqing come on over at ten in the morning."

"Understood. I'll send him over tomorrow morning," Ji Yuxiao hung up after achieving his means.

"So I will be attending a board meeting tomorrow morning," Lin Luoqing inquired.

"En," Ji Yuxiao pulled out a sheet of paper, "When the time comes, after your father introduces you, continue with this script."

Lin Luoqing received the paper. On it, Ji Yuxiao had drafted a speech that detailed the future developmental plans for Boyuan as well as the purpose and reasoning behind their company's cooperation with the Zhuan Family.

"Alright," he browsed through the scripted rapidly, "I'll have it memorized verbatim."

Ji Yuxiao nodded his head, "That's always been a strength of yours, after all."

Lin Luoqing laughed and flicked the sheet of paper in his hands, "I've accepted this job."

"Then you look over it first. I'll take a shower."

"En," Lin Luoqing took a seat on the bed and started to memorize his script.

The next morning, after he was woken up by the alarm, he headed over to Boyuan with Ji Yuxiao.

Father Lin headed down to greet them. Ji Yuxiao didn't head up with Lin Luoqing and Father Lin into the meeting room. Instead, he sat in Lin Luoqing's new office by himself.

He wheeled himself to the window and peered out at the heavy traffic outside. Gradually, a light smile graced his lips.

Lin Luoqing headed up with Father Lin. Occasionally, when an employee passed by him, they would pass him a perplexed look but didn't dare to say anything. They could only wonder to themselves why this man seemed so familiar. He looked like Lin Luoqing. But why would Lin Luoqing come to their company?

Wait!

An announcement was posted two days ago. Didn't it state that their new general manager was also named Lin Luoqing?!!!

That name. That appearance. How could that not be the recently popular idol Lin Luoqing?!!!

Hence, the excited female employees would trot back to their workstations and the matter soon spread amongst the employees.

"Is it really Lin Luoqing?" a colleague would question.

"It must be. I sleep with his poster every day. How is it possible that I wouldn't recognize him?" the employee retorted in a hushed voice.

"I can't believe that he's actually President Lin's son. Before, I had thought it was only someone with the same name. I can't believe this is real!"

"My goodness! Then isn't our Gege the prime example of tall, handsome, and rich?" another colleague said with pleasant surprise. "Rich, but still started out as a supporting male lead. Isn't he so well-behaved?"