Chapter 22: Triad

Lin Luoqing sipped on the porridge and ate the potstickers. He carefully tasted Auntie Zhang's breakfast and exclaimed with approval, "It's delicious."

"If Mr. Lin likes it, I can change and try other flavors for the porridge and potstickers for tomorrow," Auntie Zhang said to him with a smile.

"Okay," Lin luoqing responded. 

He placed his spoon down and stood up, "Alright, I'm going to go out and ease the digestion."

Ji Yuxiao's tone was melodious, "Careful, make sure you don't vomit everything out."

Lin Luoqing:....

Lin Luoqing turned around to look at him, "So you're just going to sit here? No plans on moving at all?"

JI Yuxiao pondered for a moment and decided that does indeed seem unsuitable. 

As such, he pumped both of his hands and clapped, "You can do it!"

"That's it?"

"Do you need some sort of encouragement of love?" 

"What is an encouragement of love?" Lin Luoqing was curious.

Ji Yuxiao hooked a finger and gestured at Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing hurriedly went over and curiously bent down to look at him. 

Ji Yuxiao raised his hand to lower Lin Luoqing's neck and lightly pushed him down. His lips brushed against the side of Lin Luoqing's face.

Lin Luoqing: !!!

Lin Luoqing immediately straightened back and stood up, shocked beyond disbelief. 

Ji Yuxiao observes his frightened and shocked expression and he laughed with a light mood, "You should now be able to easily handle the matter."

Lin Luoqing:...

"Go on," Ji Yuxiao raised his chin and gestured at the door.

Lin Luoqing stared straight at him and only after a long while did he turn around and headed out towards the door. 

The sunlight was warm and it shone on Lin Luoqing's face, making it feel a bit warm. Especially that place that had been kissed by Ji Yuxiao. It seemed to be especially hot, almost burning. 

He raised his hand to feel the place where Ji Yuxiao had kissed him and still could not understand: Why did Ji Yuxiao suddenly kiss him?

It couldn't be that he liked him?

Really a poverty alleviation!

But if he didn't like him, why would he kiss him.

Lin Luoqing pressed his face and walked to the closed metal gate.

Qu Siwen sees that it was him and was angered to the point his face blackened, "Why are you here?"

Lin Luoqing felt speechless, "He's my fiancé. We're about to get married. Isn't it normal for us to live together?"

"Please! Fiancé? I've asked around. No one knows that the two of you are getting married. It is obviously fake, a lie deliberately used to trick me."

Lin Luoqing: ".... You think too much of yourself."

As he spoke, he unconsciously felt the place where Ji Yuxiao had kissed him at.

"What? Just been beaten by Yuxiao? Or do you not have the face to see others? Why do you keep covering your face?"

"Ah, that is..." Lin Luoqing lowered his hand and revealed his slightly reddened skin, "Just as I was coming out, he just had to give me a kiss. I was afraid of irritating you so was kind enough to attempt to cover it up."