Chapter 79:

It wasn't until later in the evening when he was bathing with Lin Fei that Ji Leyu found out about Lin Fei transferring schools.

"So Fei Fei won't be heading to school with you tomorrow," Lin Luoqing said while lathering shower gel on him.

Ji Leyu was stunned. Did transferring schools meant that he didn't need to go to school? 

He also wanted to transfer schools!

He stared at Lin Fei, his eyes filled with envy.

Lin Fei: ....

Lin Luoqing was amused by his blatant envy, "What's with that expression. After a few days when we're finsihed choosing schools, your Ge Ge still has to go to school."

Lin Fei silently nodded his head.

Ji Leyu was still envious, "But there's still those few days when you don't have to go to school. That's pretty good too."

Lin Fei: ....

Lin Fei's expression was no longer as complicated as it used to be. Instead, it was filled 100% with disdain.

Ji Leyu was looked at by this disdainful expression of his and was dissatisfied. He immediately raised his tiny head, and said pretentiously, "I was just saying that. Nothing else. How nice it is to go to school. I love going to school. School loves me."

Lin Fei: "Oh, so impressive."

Ji Leyu: ....Why does the tone sound off?

He snorted and decided to ignore Lin Fei. Instead, he continued talking to Lin Luoqing.

After bathing, Lin Luoqing carried him to Lin Fei's bed and helped him change into his pajamas.

When he carried Lin Fei out, Ji Leyu had already covered himself in the small quilt, clearly intending to sleep with Lin Fei.

Lin Luoqing glanced at Lin Fei's calm expression, and felt Lin Fei already seemed like he was used to it. As such, Lin Luoqing didn't say anything and simply also put Lin Fei in bed.

"Then you'll sleep with Xiao Yu tonight?" he asked.

Ji Leyu nodded his head like a chickling pecking rice and Lin Fei simply said calmly, "En."

"Don't need me to sleep with you?"

Ji Leyu immediately refused, "Don't need."

How long has it been since he's slept with his Uncle? He had finally came home and would already leave tomorrow. How was it possible that Ji Leyu would just let Lin Luoqing not sleep with Ji Yuxiao given the rare to come by opportunity?

Ji Leyu would not allow that to happen.

He reached over and hugged Lin Fei's waist, "I'll sleep with Ge Ge. Dad, you go sleep with Father."

Lin Luoqing didn't know whether he should laugh or cry.

Lin Fie lowered his head to look at the tiny hands wrapped around him with three parts disdain, four parts helplessness, and three parts just let him be.

Lin Luoqing noticed his gaze and mused, alright, since Lin Fei has already agreed, it just so happens that it has been a while since he's slept with Ji Yuxiao --the nap at the hotel couldn't count.

He kissed Lin Fei and then Ji Leyu's forehead, turned off the lights, and headed out.

Ji Yuxiao was sitting on the bed reading a book when he saw Lin Luoqing enter the room. He placed the book by the bedside table and asked, "Not sleeping with Fei Fei."

Lin Fei encountered such an unfortunate event today and Lin Luoqing had hurried home just for him. He thought Lin Luoqing would sleep with Lin Fei tonight.