Chapter 92: "Eunuch Lin's Bait, One Is Willing To Be Baited."

"I certainly won't have anything to do with him," he said firmly.

Shi Zheng nodded his head, "That's naturally for the best. However, despite knowing everything, don't get into any conflicts with him. In the end, his status and seniority in the field is placed there. You're still a small-time actor without many fans yet. There's no need for you to butt heads with him. As long as you continue with the work-out schedule I made for you, he will give up sooner or later. --He sincerely despises people like you who have obvious youthful spirits and work out."

Lin Luoqing: ...

Which twenty-year old young adult doesn't like to exercise?!

Aren't most of the people in the basketball court running around young males?

What a neurosis!

"I got it," Lin Luoqing agreed.

Just wait. Next time, not only will he work out, but he'd also ask Ma Bozhong if Ma Bozhong wanted to join him.

You've been hospitalized for so long. It can be seen that you're physique has room for improvements. You should also train more.

How can a person not exercise? A life without exercise is an incomplete life!

Anger him to death!

Shi Zheng looked at him with a smile in his eyes. He thought of something of didn't relay the matter. However, as Lin Luoqing draft his plans, he couldn't help but feel giddy. Lin Luoqing then glanced at Shi Zheng and thought how he had resolved a problem without a single word. He sure was considerate.

"Thank you, Zheng Ge," Lin Luoqing said sincerely.

Shi Zheng shook his head, "As long as you don't fault me."

"Why would I? I should thank you instead. Ah, right. Your friend, what ended of becoming of him?" Lin Luoqing inquired curiously.

Shi Zheng fell silent before relaying in a low tone, "He retired from the entertainment circle."

Zhao Yu hated Ma Bozhong. He despised the control Ma Bozhong exerted over himself and hated his own decision to follow Ma Bozhong.

He originally intended to kill Ma Bozhong. However, as he thought of Shi Zheng's persuasion, he thought of his own future.

He was still young. There's was no need for him to head to jail for a sc*mbag. He ended up not killing Ma Bozhong. What he did do was take advantage of when Ma Bozhong had his guard down and stabbed a fruit knife into his shoulder. 

"Do you know what the greatest attributes of youths are?" he asked Ma Bozhong, "It's being young and vigorous. Fearless. Don't I fit your image of a youth more so now than ever before?"

He laughed and then pulled out the fruit knife. Fresh blood pooled out and his face revealed an abnormal joy.

He stood up and as though he had long prepared his words ahead of time, he said, "The transaction between the two of us ends here. If you're unwilling to let me go, neither will I let you go. Do you want the public to know of your true face? Don't come find me and never reach out to me again. As long as I am fine, you will naturally be fine too."

He took the suitcase he had long prepared and prepared to head out.

Ma Bozhong looked at his resolute figure and, in that moment, he recalled the brilliance he had once saw within Zhao Yu. He felt as Zhao Yu could once again peak his interst.

It was just that he was tired of Zhao Yu. As such, he didn't find Zhao Yu again. Neither did he call the police and report Zhao Yu's threat and intent of killing him.