Chapter 111: He Believed He Can...

After Lin Luoqing and Shi Zheng's appointment, Lin Luoqing went to pick up Lin Fei and Ji Leyu from school.

It was nearing the end of the semester, and Lin Fei was being exceptionally strict with Ji Leyu. The moment they headed inside, he'd drag Ji Leyu back to his room to do homework. Even if there weren't any homework to do, there was materials to review.

Ji Leyu was unwilling and aggrieved. However, he had always been particularly obedient in front of Lin Fei. He could only pray for the exams to end soon as to relieve him from this painful period. He wanted a break. He needs the breaks to come!

Lin Luoqing and Ji Yuxiao watched him reluctantly studying, aggrieved but still studying hard. They felt it was particularly funny, and in a moment's lapse of notice, laughed in front of him.

Ji Leyu couldn't believe that his two fathers not only didn't comfort him, but actually laughed at his pain.

The grievances in his heart grew, and he ran over to Lin Fei, demanding a hug, a pat on the head, and coaxing. 

Lin Fei looked at his pitiful expression and felt he was inexplicably pitiful and adorable. He pinched his cheek and had to coax him for quite a while.

Lin Luoqing had just assumed his position and was constantly worried he wasn't able to perform well. In order to help him, Ji Yuxiao assigned a secretary to him. 

The secretary's name was Alice. She was also Ji Yuxiao's personal secretary. Her work ethics and skills were excellent, and soon after she had communicated and worked with Chen Liwei, had most of the company's matters, both big and small, clearly divided and assigned. She was indeed a major source of aid and guidance.

On a particular day, Lin Luoqing saw that it was almost New Years. He had just assumed this position and pondered on whether he should give the employees some holiday bonuses. It would be a way to win some people over. Lin Luoqing was thinking this when he saw Wu XInyuan hurriedly come in.

"Did you hear?" Wu Xinyuan inquired anxiously, "There's a rumor going around that many artists are planning to leave with Chen Liwei. Some of them are also on the rise. Their development was promising for the company."

What Lin Luoqing was originally worried about had come. When he heard Wu Xinyuan's words, he immediately thought of Su Tong, "Who? Is Su Tong among them?"

"The rumors include him," Wu Xinyuan was shocked when he heard this, "How can that be? Su Tong and Chen Liwei's relation has always been mediocre. Why would he leave? This won't do. I'll go take a look."

"Oh right," Wu Xinuan said. He then headed over to Lin Luoqing's desk. He took a pen and wrote a name on a paper, "These are the artists I've heard about. See if you want to have a discussion with them. Look into them."

Lin Luoqing nodded his head and picked up the slip of paper.

"Then I'll go take a look at what is going on with Su Tong."

"En."

After Wu Xinyuan was finished talking, he left.

Lin Luoqing watched as he left and leaned back against his chair.

The artists wouldn't leave with Chen Liwei without reason. Lin Luoqing didn't believe that there was some sort of deep affection between the artists and Chen Liwei. Just like with Pan Xiangjie, those who had lingering affection for Chen Liwei must have so because of some form of profit.

He called Alice, "I sent a picture to you on WeChat. Help me look into these artists' contract with the company. See how much they would be paying for breaking their contract. Also look into Su Tong."