Chapter 25: Wedding Picture

Ji Yuxiao takes note of Lin Luoqing's vigor and his heart felt inexplicably itchy.

He hooked a finger and gestured at Lin Luoqing. Like Pavlov's dog, Lin Luoqing covered his buttocks in reflex.

Ji Yuxiao smiled lightly. He reached out and took Lin Luoqing's hand and squeezed it.

Lin Luoqing: ???

"I just want to pinch your cheek. That's it," Ji Yuxiao explained, "But just looking at your nervous self, I'll just settle for your hands."

Only then did Lin Luoqing breathe out a sigh of relief. He then generously bent down to put his face in front of Ji Yuxiao, "Pinch ahead."

Ji Yuxiao did not expect Lin Luoqing's response and as he looked at the person in front of him, his heart fluttered slightly. He suddenly didn't want to pinch Lin Luoqing. But he did want to kiss him.

He reached out and stroked Lin Luoqing's cheek. Then, he had Lin Luoqing lower his head further before Ji Yuxiao kissed his cheek.

Lin Luoqing was shocked and looked up at him. 

Ji Yuxiao had already let go of his hand.

He gave Lin Luoqing a smile and did not say anything. Afterwards, he simply rolled his wheelchair past Ji Yuxiao calmly.

Lin Luoqing looked at his disappearing back and griped: He kissed him again! This was the second time he kissed him.

He rubbed the place Ji Yuxiao kissed him at. The skin underneath felt hot. A tiny slip of joy poked its head up but quickly hid itself again. 

Lin Luoqing pressed his face and turned around to head out the room. He decided to go find Lin Fei to help cool down his temperature.

At this time, Lin Fei was still sleeping. Lin Luoqing opened the door and found that Lin Fei was still in bed. He had not yet opened his mouth when he shockingly noticed the Ji Leyu sleeping by Lin Fei's side.

How did this happen? Lin Luoqing was puzzled. Last night, Ji Leyu was obviously in his own room. How did he suddenly end up in Lin Fei's room?

Did Ji Leyu wake up after he had put the Luck rolling bead bracelet in his room?

Lin Luoqing drew near and found Ji Leyu hugging tightly onto Lin Fei. His white tender face was pressed against Lin Fei's cheek, seemingly highly dependent on Lin Fei.

Lin Luoqing:....

Lin Luoqing truly could not hold back and took out his phone. He took a picture.

This was not his fault. It was just that such a scene was truly too rare. One has to know that in the book, both Lin Fei and Ji Leyu were bosses that never even met.

Lin Fei's scene was mostly in former half of the book. His persona was the crush the female protagonist had for a long time. A male god who was aloof, quiet, and indifferent.

Even when the female protagonist was right in front of him and sincerely confessed her feelings, Lin Fei didn't even blink before saying calmly, "Thank you, but I don't need it."

The purpose of his role was to provide a stark contrast against the gentle obsession of the male protagonist. Every time Lin Fei hurt the female protagonist's feelings, the female protagonist could and would always find comfort and warmth with the male protagonist.

Over time, the female protagonist realized that she had not thought of Lin Fei for a long time then. Rather, what had replaced him in her thoughts was the male protagonist.

Ji Leyu was different from Lin Fei. His scenes were primarily in the latter half of the script. 

At that time, the female protagonist was no longer bothered by Lin Fei. She had returned the male lead's sincere feelings and their sweet relationship had just started. As such, there naturally should be other obstacles present and Ji Leyu fulfilled that role.