Chapter 112: Subduing Su Tong And Alliance

When Su Tong returned to Xingyi, Lin Luoqing was preparing to get off work. He looked out at the darkening sky and pondered when Su Tong had said to meet today, what time he had meant.

He waited and only when he was about to head home did he see Su Tong.

"There was a traffic jam," Su Tong said calmly, without the slightest hint of guilt at his being late.

Lin Luoqing heard his tone and wasn't the least bit angry. That's what it meant to be a pillar of support. And he was also top tier. He had the qualifications to be arrogant.

He looked at Su Tong with a smile, and said with a warm tone, "It's alright. We can't help a traffic jam. Have a seat."

Su Tong responded and nonchalantly sat down on the sofa. Afterwards, he took off his sunglasses.

The moment he did, his beautiful pair of eyes were revealed. Only then did Lin Luoqing realize that the actual person looked even better than the photos he had seen on the web. With that appearance, it was no wonder he was able to turn red.

"What would you like to drink?" Lin Luoqing inquired, "Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee then."

Lin Luoqing had Alice bring a cup of coffee. Only then did he say unhurriedly, "Regarding the renewal, what requests do you have?"

Su Tong grinned and said, "Did I say I wanted to renew the contract?"

For some reason, Lin Luoqing gained a sense of inexplicable relief when Su Tong said that.

Sure enough, he should have already talked with Chen Liwei.

"So you don't want to renew the contract?" Lin Luoqing still had a gentle and calm demeanor.

"I haven't made up my mind yet."

"Why?"

Su Tong looked at him and propped his jaw on his hand.

This was the first time he had seen Lin Luoqing in person. Although he had known about this Lin Luoqing the moment he knew Ji Yuxiao had married.

But Ji Yuxiao's marriage was done too hastily. He also didn't have any understanding of Lin Luoqing, which made him even more perplexed on why Ji Yuxiao had married so hastily.

His relationship with Ji Yuxiao was only average. However, because of his relationship with Ji Yuling, he paid more attention to this little brother of Ji Yuling's. Especially when Ji Yuling had passed away and Ji Yuxiao's legs were broken.

Su Tong himself was shocked and hurt. He found the news difficult to accept.  He could only imagine how Ji Yuxiao, who was there and involved in the accident himself, felt.

Under those circumstances, he had hurriedly married Lin Luoqing, this person whom he had never even heard of. It was indeed strange.

Those who had a better understanding said it was because of love. That Ji Yuxiao had met true love. The Ji Yuxiao now was too decadent. He immediately treated the person who loved him back when he was in his worst condition as his salvation. He was blinded by love.

Su Tong was confused. He felt the person who had said this was dumb. This was Ji Yuxiao they were talking about. The Ji Yuxiao who was the proud son of Heaven! His brother had just passed away and instead of thinking about how to raise his nephew up well, he actually had the time to engage in decadence? Who were they kidding?

Su Tong felt this matter wasn't as simple as it seemed. But when he asked Ji Yuxiao, Ji Yuxiao only said it was nothing. He just didn't want to waste his energy anymore. It was as though he really had given up on himself. 

I Am the Father of the Villain (Entertainment Circle) by Lin Ang Siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें