Chapter 39: Lin Luoqing's Heartbeat Fastens.

Ji Leyu panicked instantly.

Did he see?

How much?

Would he tell Lin Luoqing?

No, it must not happen!

However, before Ji Leyu could react, Ji Xin crawled up and ran over to Lin Fei, grasping onto him as though he had seen a savior. Ji Xin pointed at Ji Leyu and yelled, "He wanted to drown me! He wanted to drown me! He's crazy! He was going to drown me!"

Ji Leyu stood up and proceeded with his original plan. He looked at Ji Xin with shock and grievance. "I didn't! I was saving him. He was the one who accidentally fell into the water and I saved him."

Ji Leyu figured that if Lin Fei had not seen his actions of pushing Ji Xin into the water, then he still had the chance of concealing the truth.

He pretended to be well-behaved constantly. it would be normal for a well-behaved child to hear the cry of another, and walked in to find someone had fell into the pool from his curiosity. As such,  he proceeded to save the other party.

Ji Xin was often naughty. He would argue with one person today and fight with another the next. Compared to such a person, grown-ups would be more prone to trusting him.

Lin Fei was the same. After all, he had seen Ji Xin bullying him.

If. If he did not see Ji Leyu push Ji Xin.

However, Lin Fei did see it.

As such, he felt complicated seeing the grievance on Ji Leyu's expression.

He thought Ji Leyu was the well-behaved child everyone liked. That was why he told Lin Luoqing that Lin Luoqing could like Ji Leyu more, that even if Lin Luoqing liked Ji Leyu more so than he liked Lin Fei, it would still be alright.

However, he found out he had been mistaken.

Ji Leyu grew to be more beautiful than any other children Lin Fei had ever seen. His skin was paler than the little girls in class and his eyes clear like amber. He looked so pure and adorable. However, Ji Leyu was also more complicated and scary than any other children.

That cute and adorable demeanor was only a candy wrapper. After taking off that wrapper, one would find that what was underneath was not candy, but a knife.

Lin Fei had never seen such a child. Hypocritical, cunning, inconsistent, vicious, and cruel.

Those words and descriptions that he thought he could only use to describe grown-ups could be used to label Ji Leyu now.

Today, he had finally, truly grown to understand Ji Leyu.

He lowered his head and stared at the Ji Xin who was still hugging him. The other party's clothes were drenched and made Lin Fei's clothes wet as well.

Lin Fei said with disdain, "Let go."

"You saw right? He pushed me. He wanted to drown me!"

Lin Fei neither affirmed nor denied Ji Xin's words.

Ji Leyu saw that and his heart began to panic. Did he see? 

Otherwise, why hasn't Lin Fei defended Ji Leyu yet?

He headed closer toward Lin Fei step by step and inquired, "Ge Ge, you saw, right? It was me who saved him?"

Ji Xin watch Ji Leyu draw near and his body began to tremble.

He let out a sharp cry and yelled, "Get away from me!" He released Lin Fei and ran out.

Lin Fei hurriedly chased and Ji Leyu followed.