Chapter 73: "Is This Lin Fei's Parent. Please Make a Trip To The School...

Lin Luoqing hurriedly called the front desk and placed an order, "Their shrimp is delicious. You should try some."

"Alright," Ji Yuxiao said with a smile.

It was still warm under the blankets and Lin Luoqing was reluctant to get out. He simply sat by his side and leaned against the bedrest with JI Yuxiao.

Momentarily, it was as though they had returned to their bedroom.

Ji Yuxiao saw that he wasn't moving and also didn't move. He simply accompanied him to enjoy the warmth and silence.

After they finished eating, Lin Luoqing reluctantly sent JI Yuxiao off.

He carried Ji Yuxiao onto the car and stared at him, his eyes filled with nostalgia.

"Be careful on the road," he said.

"En."

"Rest assured, Madam. I'll drive safely," Xiao Li assured.

Lin Luoqing gave him a glance before returning his gaze back onto Ji Yuxiao, "When you get home, send me a message."

"Alright."

"Then I'll leave first. Bye-bye."

After he said that, Lin Luoqing finally reluctantly moved his head out the car window and help Ji Yuxiao close the car door. He waved goodbye through the window.

Ji Yuxiao rolled the window down, and said to him, "Go back. Rest early."

"You too," Lin Luoqing instructed.

Although he said that, he still didn't leave and stood still in place.

"Still not going?" Ji Yuxiao ushered.

"You go first," Lin Luoqing said with a grin.

Ji Yuxiao had no choice. He could only have Xiao Li start the car and drive.

Xiao Li peered at the rearview mirror and gently started the car.

Lin Luoqing watched the car drive away and his eyes slowly dimmed.

It was hard for them to see each other and they ended up separating so soon. Who knew if they would be able to make up the appointment this coming weekend. Hopefully so.

As he silently mused this in his heart, he saw Ji Yuxiao's car return.

Lin Luoqing hurriedly ran up with confusion.

"What's wrong?" he lowered his head to ask Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao sat next to the car window and his eyes were willed with helplessness.

He gestured his hand and Lin Luoqing leaned in some more. After, Ji Yuxiao reached his hand over and pressed his head. He kissed him on the lips.

"Don't look anymore. Quickly head back. If you continue looking, you're going to turn into the Amah Rock."

Lin Luoqing:...

"I'm only being polite."

Just how was I turning into the Amah Rock!