Chapter 93: "Close Your Eyes, I Have A Surprise For You...

Ji Yuxiao was still worried about Lin Luoqing. He hurried to the studio by Friday and wanted to see what this Ma Bozhong looked like.

Along with him, he brought Lin Fei and Ji Leyu. He took the two children and moved into the hotel room he had his assistant book and prepare ahead of time.

"Are you hungry?" Ji Leyu asked the two children, "You only ate some biscuits and bread getting into the car. Is there something you want to eat now? Father will order it for you."

Lin Fei wanted to eat dumplings. But he also wanted to wait for Lin Luoqing so they could eat together. He asked, "When is my Uncle coming? Will he be able to get back tonight?"

"Of course," Ji Yuxiao said with a smile, "We'll go pick him up later."

"Then we'll eat together."

Ji Leyu hurriedly bobbled his head, "En."

Ji Yuxiao peered at his watch. It was almost ten and time for Lin Luoqing to be done for the day.

"Alright, then the two of you have some fun and play around for a bit. I'll go pick him up."

"Okay," Lin Fei agreed.

Ji Yuxiao looked at Luo Jia, "Look after them for me."

"Understood," Luo Jia leaned against the wall. He wanted to take a smoke break but was also worried about two children in the room. He decided to just endure it.

After Ji Yuxiao had settled Lin Fei and Ji Leyu, he then wheeled himself outside and toward Xiao Li.

Luo Jia headed to the sofa and sat down. He opened a bottle of juice as to alleviate his smoking inclination and addiction.

After taking a few sips, he wanted to ask if Lin Fei and Ji Leyu wanted to drink some. However, when he raised his head, he saw Lin Fei picking up his bookbag and finding a suitable table to sit down, ready to do homework.

"Does Fei Fei want some juice," he asked.

Lin Fei shook his head, "Thank you uncle for not for now."

Luo Jia nodded his head and glanced at Ji Leyu. He saw that Ji Leyu was toying with the remote control and standing in front of the TV. It was obvious that he wanted to watch TV.

Luo Jia: ...In the end, the two of you are children from the same household. How could there be such a big difference between the two of you?"

"Xiao Yu, are you not going to do your homework? Fei Fei is already getting ready to do his homework."

Ji Leyu heard him and turned his head toward him, "Uncle Luo, shouldn't you be asking if I want to drink some juice?"

Luo Jia laughed lightly, "Then do you want some?" Ji Leyu nodded his head and headed over to him.

Luo Jia uncapped one of the bottles before passing it over. He then said, "Take it and drink it with Fei Fei. Meanwhile, go do your homework with him."

Ji Leyu: ... So the juice was just a means?

He took the juice and a sip before passing it over to Lin Fei. 

Lin Fei didn't drink it. Rather, he raised his head and looked at him, "Where's your homework?"

Ji Leyu" ...

"I'll write it once I get home," Ji Leyu struggled.

"Do it now."

"Aren't you tired?" Ji Leyu asked, "We've been in the car for the entire night."

"That's why by Sunday night, you'd be even more reluctant to write it when we get home."