Chapter 172: President Ji Stood Up!

At half past noon, Ji Leyu propped his head on his two hands as he waited for the meal to be served at the dining table in the Ji Manor.

Lin Luoqing saw his posture and simple decided to follow suit and prop his head onto his two hands as well.

Ji Leyu soon discovered Lin Luoqing mimicking him. He turned around and looked at Lin Fei as though extending a silent invitation towards him to join in. 

Lin Fei: ...

Lin Fei turned his head away and refused to join in!

Ji Leyu had no choice. He sighed: "Why isn't father done yet?'

"Let's wait a little longer," Lin Luoqing said. However, despite his words, he stood up and was prepared to head into the kitchen to take a look.

Ji Yuxiao had his hands full. As soon as he scooped the noodles out, he saw Lin Luoqing head in from the corners of his eyes.

"What are you doing coming in here. Go obediently wait for me. Only I need to be in here." Lin Luoqing drew near with curiosity and wanted to see if he needed help but was soon stopped by Ji Yuxiao. 

"Didn't I come in here to see if I could help? " Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "That way, we'd be able to eat sooner."

"Hungry?" Ji Yuxiao asked him? "It's alright. It'll be done soon. Wait a few more minutes."

Lin Luoqing saw through his persistence and could only retreat back to the dining room. 

However, he indeed didn't have to wait much longer. Soon enough, the noodles were carried out by Ji Yuxiao.

He placed the longevity noodles before Lin Luoqing. The noodles were white and appetizing with the soup fragrant and rich. The green vegetables danced inside the broth and were fresh and green. Even the poached eggs were like a little sun, simply beckoning for others to eat it. 

"Here," Ji Yuxiao's voice was gentle, "Let's wish you a life of longevity."

When Lin Luoqing heard him say that, he looked towards him slowly as a bright smile bloomed across his face.

He accepted the chopsticks and looked at the noodles in his bowl. An inexplicable warmth enveloped his heart. 

Finally. There was someone who would make him longevity noodles again.

Lin Luoqing lowered his head to give it a try. Longevity noodles should all taste similar, but Lin Luoqing felt these were the best longevity noodles he had ever tasted his entire life. 

"It's delicious," he turned his head and said to Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao's expression was gentle and warm, "Then eat more."

Lin Luoqing nodded his head with a grin. He then thought of something and looked at him. Lin Luoqing stated: "You should be the one to eat more."

Out of their entire family, shouldn't the person who needed to eat the longevity noodles the most to prolong their lives be Ji Yuxiao?

If eating longevity noodles truly worked, then he hated that he couldn't make Ji Yuxiao eat it three times a day, seven days a week as to make sure he continued to live for many more years to come.

Ji Yuxiao couldn't completely understand Lin Luoqing's thought. He only took it as Lin Luoqing worrying about his health again and could only say cooperatively: "Alright. I'll eat more as well."

Ji Leyu cupped his tiny face and looked at the two of them with an intoxicated expression. His father and daddy seemed to both be very happy. Then he was also happy.