Chapter 78: "Teacher Also Wanted To Protect You, ...

Lin Fei felt embarrassed, but also didn't want to reject Lin Luoqing. After hesitating, he opened his phone and sent Lin Luoqing a video call.

Lin Luoqing immediately answered and showed up in the video.

He leaned in very closely, and his face filled up the entire screen. He then said with exaggerated surprise, "Fei Fei actually really did send me a video call."

Lin Fei was amused by the image of him in the screen and laughed. He then looked at him and then peered at the him in the screen and said lightly, "Don't look good."

"What doesn't look good?" Lin Luoqing asked him.

Lin Fei pointed at the phone, "It doesn't look as good as you really are."

Lin Luoqing heard him and grinned. He readjusted the camera's distance and showed up a bit further away from the screen. He then asked, "What about now? Does the me in the camera also look good now too?"

Lin Fei discovered that it had indeed turned out to be better looking. He lightly nodded his head and then raised his head to look at the person before him. It felt it was very intriguing.

When Lin Luoxi was still alive, he didn't have a phone. After he had Lin Luoxi's phone, but never had anyone important whom he he wanted to reach out to and call. This was the first time he had took the phone to send someone a video call.

It was different than when Ji Yuxiao had been the one to send Lin Luoqing the video call. This time, he did it himself and felt a sense of novelty. 

He played around with the phone with Lin Luoqing for a while and as he was playing around, Lin Luoqing's phone went off. It was Zhao Lei calling him.

Lin Luoqing didn't shy away from Lin Fei and directly accepted the call.

When Lin Luoqing had left, Zhao Lei had chased after him but was stopped by He Ni. Ultimately, she didn't continue after him. SHe wanted to give Lin Luoqing some time to calm down.

Now that it was nightfall, she thought Lin Luoqing should have taken the time to think about it now. As such, she deliberately called over to persuade him not to be so impulsive and affect the child's future because of a moment's anger.

"It isn't easy for Lin Fei to come here to study. Just for him, you can't just have him withdraw from school."

Lin Luoqing looked at Lin Fei who was still playing with the phone as though he had discovered and was studying something interesting, "I am thinking of his future. Which is also why he must withdraw from this school."

Lin Fei heard his words and raised his head to look at him. His eyes were very clear and transparent.

Lin Luoqing patted his head and in the midst of Zhao Lei's retort, he said, "Teacher Zhao, I'm sure you're also very clear that with his talent and potential, going to a public school would be more beneficial to him, right?"

"You plan on sending him to a public school?" Zhao Lei exclaimed in surprise.

It wasn't that she looked down on public schools, but nine out of ten of the parents who sent their children to their private school all frowned upon public schools, as though it was an insult to their status and identity.

She had always thought Lin Fei's parent had sent him to the private school because they looked down on public schools as well. She did not expect that he would be willing to transfer Lin Fei over to a public school.

"Are you serious? If Lin Fei attends a public school, then naturally it's for the best, but all of your efforts to send him here would then be wasted."

"The one who wanted him to attend your school was Lin Fei's Mom. The one who worked hard to send him there was also his Mother. He has experienced and understands full well his Mother's love for him. It cannot be considered wasted."