Chapter 137: "What? Trying to Tempt Me?"

After finishing bathing Lin Fei, Lin Luoqing headed to the room next door to help Ji Leyu take a bath as well. When Ji Leyu heard the two of them had helped LinF ei bathe without him, his lips pursed into a dissatisfied pout as he hummed with grievances.

Lin Luoqing had to coax him for quite a while before he was finally satisfied with Lin Luoqing's explanation that he wanted to be alone with both of them for a while.

"Do you not want to spend some time alone with just the two of us?" he asked Ji Leyu.

Only then did Ji Leyu's lips relieve itself from its aggrieved form as he obediently nodded his head and responded, "I do."

"Right?" Lin Luoqing fluttered his lashes at the child, "I do too. I just want to be alone with you."

Ji Leyu no longer pursed his lips as his lips spread into a wide grin. He leaned on Lin Luoqing and made Lin Luoqing drenched from his actions.

"Little scoundrel," Lin Luoqing tapped his forehead, "Daddy's clothes are all wet now."

Ji Leyu giggled and hugged onto him coquettishly.

After bathing, Lin Luoqing's clothes had also dried. He returned to his room to change before heading to his bed to sleep.

When Ji Yuxiao saw that Lin Luoqing had to change before slipping into bed, he arched an eyebrow as he looked at him, 'What? Trying to tempt me?"

Lin Luoqing: ...

Lin Luoqing drew near until his lips were against Ji Yuxiao's ears. Ji Yuxiao wrapped his arm around Lin Luoqing's waist and wanted to kiss him when Lin Luoqing unexpectedly said into his ear, "Tempt you my as*. Your son made my clothes all wet."

Ji Yuxiao laughed, "Then you should've made him wash it for you. Discipline him."

"Forget about it," Lin Luoqing couldn't bear to, "he's still a child."

He was a real child!

Ji Yuxiao still laughed. He hugged onto Lin Luoqing. Their lips were close as Ji Yuxiao asked him seductively, "The father should pay his son's debts. He got your clothes wet. Do you also want to make his father's clothes wet as compensation?"

Lin Luoqing: ???

Lin Luoqing looked at him with suspicion. 

Ji Yuxiao drew closer and said lightly, "Do you want to help me take a bath as well?"

Lin Luoqing: !!!

Lin Luoqing arched an eyebrow in shock. Ji Yuxiao looked at him with an expression filled with innocence but also winked at him ambiguously. It was both pure but sultry. Lin Luoqing instantly felt provoked, "Who's scared of who? Let's bathe."

Ji Yuxiao smiled lightly and was about to get out of bed when he was picked up and carried by Lin Luoqing.

Ji Yuxiao: ...

Lin Luoqing laughed, "I'll carry you in as well~ Just like I did with Xiao Yu and Fei Fei~"

Ji Yuxiao: ....

Ji Yuxiao felt it was fine to condone his momentary arrogance. He'd be crying later on anyways.

He reached out to caress Lin Luoqing's face. His fingers traced the edges and slid down. His beautiful face was filled with tenderness and his voice was light and soft, like the feathers on the tails of a phoenix as it tickled his heart, "Alright."

Lin Luoqing's heartbeat couldn't help but fasten. He snorted angrily and refused to look at the person in his embrace any further. He directly carried Ji Yuxiao into the bathroom.