Chapter 138: There's Hope to Stand Back Up Again

It took a long while before the nurse finally wheeled Ji Yuxiao out.

Wei Junhe immediately rushed over to ask, "How is it?"

Lin Luoqing silently added in his heart: Is it a boy or girl?

"It's alright," Ji Yuxiao said calmly. 

"Why did it take so long this time?"

"They had to do a few more tests today," Ji Yuxiao continue to say calmly.

When Wei Junhe heard his words, he was finally rest assured.

"As long as there are no problems. I was worried that your condition may have worsened."

Ji Yuxiao arched an eyebrow, "Will you listen to yourself? Should I thank you?"

Wei Junhe laughed, "Alright then. Since we're done with the checkup, I'll treat you and sister-in-law to a meal. Let's go."

Ji Yuxiao peered over at Lin Luoqing. Lin Luoqing was looking his way and when their gazes met. Lin Luoqing smiled. It was both beautiful and beautiful.

Ji Yuxiao also smiled, "Let's go. Let's go eat."

"En."

It wasn't until they were finished eating and Lin Luoqing returned to their car with Ji Yuxiao that he finally asked, "Why did they suddenly decided to run a few more tests this time? Was there anywhere you felt uncomfortable?"

"Just a bit," Ji Yuxiao nodded.

Lin Luoqing was stunned and immediately grabbed Ji Yuxiao's arm. He said with concern, "Where? How can that happen? Is it because you've been working too hard these few days?"

As he spoke, he peered towards Ji Yuxiao's legs, looking both anxious and overwhelmed.

"Then did the doctor say what family members can help do? What should I do?"

Ji Yuxiao looked at his anxious and panicked expression and directly pulled Lin Luoqing into an embrace, "Just do what you've always been doing."

"How can that do? What if your condition becomes more severe?"

"Then isn't that a good thing?"

Lin Luoqing: ???

Lin Luoqing severely suspected that Ji Yuxiao had not only injured his legs, but also his head.

Otherwise, how can he say that?

"Do you have some other plan I'm unaware of?" Lin Luoqing asked.

Ji Yuxiao was amused by the doubt and suspicion in his eyes and laughed, "Isn't it a good news that I'm able to sense discomfort?"

"Good?" Lin Luoqing was perplexed, "How is that good news?"

"Otherwise? Would it be better that I can't feel anything?"

Lin Luoqing opened his mouth to refute him, but then Ji Yuxiao's words sank into him. He realized something and looked up at Ji Yuxiao in shock.

"You..."

He looked at Ji Yuxiao in disbelief. What did he just say? Unable to sense anything?

So...

"You... can feel them now?"

Ji Yuxiao raised a finger to hush him, "Shhh."

"Just a bit. Only slightly, and if the doctor weren't so meticulous, I wouldn't have noticed it myself," His voice was gentle, and he had a light smile on his face. 

"Then doesn't that mean..." Lin Luoqing felt pleasantly surprised.

Ji Yuxiao laughed and nodded his head, "So you don't have to worry. Just do what you've always been doing."