Chapter 27: The First Family Photo... (Plus More)

Lin Luoqing wore a white dress shirt and sat in front of the red curtain wall. He stared at the camera and gave a smile that curved his eyes into crescents.

His smile was very gentle and gave the sense of quiet tranquility.

The photographer sees this and could not help but remind Ji Yuxiao, "Master Ji, you smile too."

Ji Yuxiao honestly did not like this type of photography where he was fixed to a certain place. As such, he had a frown on and was struggling to relax his expressions.

Lin Luoqing turned his head to look at him and sees Ji Yuxiao's frown. "What are you doing?"

"I'm watching you because you're handsome," Lin Luoqing said with a grin.

Ji Yuxiao hears this and could not help but laugh as well.

The photographer hurriedly praised, "That's right. Just like that. Master Ji, please persist."

Ji Yuxiao:....

The corner's of Ji Yuxiao's lips stiffened once more.

It took a long time for them to finally finish the pictures after much trouble. The photographer brought the camera to them and while letting them take a look at the preview of the photos, he commented, "Will these do? Should we take some more?"

In regards to that question, Ji Yuxiao only had one answer and that was it was fine. No need.

However, the wedding picture did not only encompass himself so he turned his head to look at Lin Luoqing and ask, "Is this fine? Should we take more?"

Lin Luoqing carefully scrutinized the pictures and felt that although the pictures did turn out well if no one speculated closely. However, if one looked closer, they would notice the stiffness in Ji Yuxiao's smile with just a few glances.

He pondered and then raised his head to look at the photographer, "Lets take one more."

"We'll take a few more then," Ji Yuxiao wanted to give him some more choices to choose from.

The photographer hears this and could only return to his position where he took the photos.

Lin Luoqing turned back and looked at Ji Yuxiao. He said, "This time, you don't need to smile. Just be natural. I'm not going to put it on the marriage certificate. I want to take it home and look at it myself."

Since he already said that, the photographer also did not make any more requests of Ji Yuxiao.

Ji Yuxiao finally relaxed and he was no longer tense.

The two people returned to the front of the camera and Ji Yuxiao cocked his head. His demeanor and aura was arrogant, dashing, but also indulgent. Lin Luoqing still had his same smiling, cheerful look.

The photographer took several shots in series before once again, handing over the camera for them to see. 

Lin Luoqing received the camera and once again scrutinized the new pictures. He immediately noticed the brilliance that could not be concealed in Ji Yuxiao's eyes. 

Although he was not smiling but compared to the shots taken before, he somehow appeared more gentle, as though he was hiding a smile.

"Just this one," he said. "No need to edit anything. Just wash it out and I'll have it directly."

Ji Yuxiao: ???

"Didn't you say that it was only for you to admire at home?"

"I regret my decision," Lin Luoqing said blatantly, "I like this one."