Chapter 32: Wedding Night Was Unforgettable

Ji Leyu still utilized the harmless innocent persona when meeting others but he would not allow others to hurt, slander, or upset Ji Yuxiao.

He had already lost his parents. He cannot lose Ji Yuxiao. So whoever upsets Ji Yuxiao, Ji Leyu would not let them live easily.

Whoever hurts Ji Yuxiao, he'll hurt them.

If he was unable to do so now, then he'll wait until he grows up. Once he grew up and had the capabilities, he will get his revenge then.

Ever since Ji Leyu had lost interest in child play, he only wished to protect JI Yuxiao. He would pay attention to whoever visited Ji Yuxiao and eavesdrop on any conversations he could.

He didn't need the amusement park Lin Luoqing wanted to build at home. His Uncle can no longer play with him so he no longer needs to play those childish games anymore.

"I don't care either way," he looked at Lin Luoqing and his tone was soft and sticky, "I no longer play with those."

Lin Luoqing was stunned, "Xiao Yu, you don't like slides and swings and trampolines?"

Ji Leyu shook his head, his face filled with innocence.

Lin Luoqing peered at his expression filled with disinterest. He carefully considered it and then though, then again, which villain would enjoy these? It was not cool at call and did not conform to his character setting of being a villain. 

As he thought of that, he then thought Lin Fei would most likely...not like it either.

After all, Lin Fei was the future Cold-Faced King of Hell!

Which King of Hell would like this?!

Sure enough, when he discussed it with Lin Fei, there wasn't even the slightest fluctuation in Lin Fei's eyes. He was calm and it was as though they weren't building a playground in their back courtyard but rather building one in another country - simply had nothing to do with him.

"I'm not interested. You can go see if Xiao Yu wants one."

"He said he didn't care and doesn't play with those."

"I don't either," Lin Fei said.

Lin Luoqing peered at his desk stacked with books. Well, compared to horsing around and playing, Lin Fei would clearly prefer to read a book instead. He would probably be happier with a new study room or library instead of a playground.

"Then I'll have a discussion with your Uncle some other day and see if you can enter his study and read books there. He has a lot of books in there. It's just that he has many books in there that you might be too young to understand and read."

Lin Fei was more interested, "Then when I grow older and can understand them, would I be able to go read them?"

"I'll go ask him," Lin Luoqing said with a smile, "If not, then we'll just build you your own library."

Lin Fei did not expect him to say that and was momentarily stunned.

He looked at Lin Luoqing and then slowly blinked. He felt that Lin Luoqing was treating him too well recently. 

He would buy him presents and flower pots. He would tell him he liked him and right now, said he would even build a library for him.

Why would he suddenly treat him so well?

It was not the first time Lin Fei had questioned this but it was the first time he felt compelled to inquire Lin Luoqing this question.

When a person did not care about a matter, they will not pursue the purpose and reasoning behind it. However, once a person started to care, they will naturally want to know why.