Chapter 100

Becky have an idea.

She smirking between her tears, slowly to wipe away her own tears and tapping freen's cheeks that have those tear's stains with her finger.

"This is not the first time you promise, freen." She said makes freen gulping with her buttoning eyes. She become flustered.

"I-i k-know this is not the first time i wil——"

"Then show me how much you love me. Show me that i can put my trust again. Show me that you're worth for me to make you officially mine again." Becky whispered, cutting freen's stuttering words just now. One more time, freen gulping.

"T-then before this you are not mine? And i am not yours?" Freen ask with her voices sounds so disappointed. Becky chuckled and raising her eyebrows.

"I dont know. Should i consider like that?" Becky shrugged her shoulder and slightly push freen's shoulder as she was staring to her and with that, becky scooted herself to walk away from the bed, leaving freen in her blank states. Wah.

Freen totally blank. She can't believe she get rejected.

But somehow, those eagerness to make becky as her's again were boiling inside her heart.

"I will make you keep falling in love with me becky no matter what!!!" Freen shouts when becky already getting into the bathroom. Little did she know that becky just purposely to make freen courting her again and purposely to being a hard to get even though her heart is always belongs to freen.

-

When freen and becky went downstairs, their feet froze for a second when seeing heng was here at freen's house while feeding film some porridge. The two of them quickly gulping as they obviously get caught by heng that they did 'that' during lunch just now.

But, what freen want to cheers right now is film. Her own daughter. Yes! SHE HAS A DAUGHTERR!!!!! The feelings inside her body was likely want to shouts in happiness.

"Film!!" Freen running to her with her wide smile makes film quickly look at her and standing, jumping on the couch.

"Daddy!" Film reach out her both hands, waiting for freen to lift her up. With that, freen immediately lift her up and spinning her with a cheer and giving multiples pecks on film's cheeks.

"Mmmmm! Daddy's daughter! daddy love film so much!" Freen keep kissing film on her cheeks, forehead and nose. Becky who see this chuckle while heng raise his eyebrows.

He then look at becky as becky take a sit on the couch.

"Wow someone looks so happy..."

"Of course. Because i told her." Becky said as her eyes staring on freen who was throwing film up to the air and then catch her again and spinning her while kissing her.. Freen look sooo happy and same as film too.

"What? Tell her—-" Heng's eyes widened.

"Yes. Everything heng. I knew everything and she knew everything. Everythings goes well." Becky smiling widely makes heng's face switched quickly to the most happiest man. He also shout happily.

"Yes!" He make the gesture too with his hand.

Becky chuckled.

"Then you two....?"

"Not completely together again but as you know, my heart always belongs to her. But, yeah, just trying to play hard to get." Becky whispered and stick out her tongue earning a laugh from heng.

"I see. But dont too hard, i afraid she will change her heart." Heng teasingly said makes becky pouting and makes a angry face.

"Heng! Dont say like that!" She playfully mad and getting sulky.

"Mommy! Mommy! Help film! Look at daddy! Daddy bite film's cheeks!" Film shout while pointing to freen who was grinning.

becky chuckled.

"Ohhh complaining about daddy to mummy huh?!" Freen tickles film as film laugh hardly makes a tears escaped from her little eyes. Freen laugh too as that happy scenes makes becky and heng look at each other and smiling. The two of them love this and love to seeing this. If this happen everyday in their house, becky's dream before perfectly fulfill.