Chapter 26

Becky then slowly move her face forward, slowly landing her lips on freen's.

Freen gasped.

Her eyes slightly widened but what she know next is, becky was enjoying the kiss, savouring her mouth with her eyes closed without freen responding to it. Freen can't help but to feel butterflies and yes, she started to kiss becky, replying to all of the moves softly and passionately.

The kiss were soft but deep and as always, freen will forever dominate the kiss. Freen's left hand that hold becky waist just now started to lift becky's shirt and make a contact with becky's skin.

That's make becky flinched and mesmerized with all of the touch. Something that she has never experienced befere. Freen grab becky's nape with her right hand and pulled her much more closer and deepened the kiss more as if she want to taste becky's throat.

Her feet started walking forward and makes becky stepping backwards and finally becky's back were leaning onto the wall.

Freen lick and bite becky's bottom lip, entering her tongue and swirling it all over the younger girl mouth. When their tongue meet each other, a moan escaped from both of them.

Not caring how the kiss and how their condition looks like, the fact that there are only two of them inside this mansion makes them much more free and ignoring everything except each other. Kissing each other hungrily like this somehow makes they think that they've known each other for a long time already, even though actually they just met for 2 or three weeks.

Freen's slowly move the kiss from becky's lips to her chin, jaw and lastly neck. Becky can't help but to look up, threw her head backwards and gripping on freen's shoulder hardly. Freen sucking, bitting and kissing all over her neck makes the little girl inside her arms right now moaning with her eyes closed and biting her own bottom lips.

Freen could feel that her body can't take this anymore as she wrapped her arms around becky's waist and lift her up. Becky was hanging onto freen neck with her legs wrapped around her waist like a koala. Freen walk with her in her arms and then sit on the couch as becky stay still straddle her.

Freen then kissing her lips again, with her hands travelling inside becky's shirts, caressing her soft skin makes becky moaned because of her touch. The two of them get aggressive and obsessed of each other. Freen broke the kiss and lifting becky's shirt, throwing it away leaving becky in her bra.

Freen gulped and staring onto how beautiful becky is right now. Her body is perfect. The curve, the soft skin, everything. Perfect. Becky gulping and could feel she was heating up. In embarassed and also in pleasure.

Freen then grabbing her waist closer, kissing her onto her clavicle bone, down to her chest and cleavage. Becky closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure.

"A-ahhh...."

Freen feel the tense and can't take this anymore. She hugging becky while her fingers started to busy unbuttoning becky's short pants. With her power, she lift becky up and pull down her pants and throw it away. Becky stunned of how strong freen is. But she more stunned and nervous seeing how freen looking so hot with her dark-red seducing eyes.

Same as her. She got a tipsy eyes because of the pleasure from freen.

"Fuck, so beautiful, baby."