Chapter 4

Freen was sitting on her swivel chair, turning right and left with her fingers swirling her expensive- limited pen that being carved with her name "Freen Sarocha C." Her mind keep running what she experienced just now, having becky as her employee and meeting her.

that milky-white skin, innocent face that looking so sweet and cheerful. How her pinky lips...

"Someone is too busy thinking about....." Heng suddenly getting inside the room, walking towards her with a tint smirk plastered on his lips. Freen shoot her head towards Heng and slightly fix her position, sitting straight again while clearing her throat.

"W-what-"

"As if I don't know what you're thinking about" Heng scoffed and take a sit at the table, in front of freen while raising his eyebrows. Yes, Freen know that she cant lie to Heng as he knows everything about her including how her act, how her thinking..... everything. Basically everything.

"I just...She's-"

"Look sweet and innocent right? Pretty right?" Heng give a tint smile and tapping his own chin while freen just look into his eyes as if she's showing her interest about the little girl.

"But... you cant. She's too fragile. Plus, I don't think she's just like others woman who fuck everyone off. And.. you already promise me right? That you wont take your employee to feed on your hunger." Heng said and staring onto the black- icy dazzling eyes. Freen sighing a little and nibbling on her own lips. She cant describe what she feels right now but she know what Heng said is for her best. Always.

Heng is a werewolf too, but in a lower hierarchy while freen is the highest. Freen is the grand-daughter of the lord-wolf and sometimes will going back to the wolf-palace with Heng only to visit the lord-wolf or her grandmother but yeah she's staying alone in her house currently. Heng is her childhood friends and spending his time to be a full protector or servant to freen. For the past 1345 years, his family also do the same for Freen's family and to the lord-wolf so he gonna stick to this. After his parents died, His family kindness and loyalty makes the lord-wolf accept Heng to beome a second level grand-child of her which that shows Heng had a little bit higher place in hierarchy than others ordinary wolf.

Becky was too concentrate on her first work as she didn't realize that the time was already late evening. Becky is such a hardworking person and a person who want her job to be perfect too. A perfectionist, same as freen. She tilted her head a little, combo with a little massage before getting up from her seat and walking towards the pantry. She grab a cup to make a instant coffee, putting the hot and plain water in a sleepy way. Yes, she's sleepy. She grab a cup and was about to sip it but...

"What did you do at this hour?" A voices suddenly hearing makes she immediately threw and pour down the water towards freen's clothes as freen stunned because of the warm water that being splashed onto her face and also her body. She's shock! She just shock of becky's actions but she's never feel the pain. The level and tolerancy of freen's pain is high.

Becky who saw this immediately realised and her mouth gaped, and shock in disbelief. Its freaking her boss.Freen's eyes were still closing as she slowly wiped the stain of the coffee away from her face with her palm. She then look up to becky with her annoyed and cold face. Its like a dead stare from her!

"Haish..."

"Ma-maam, I-im sorry. Im really sorry!" Becky quickly put down the cup and rush to take the tissues and also wiped freen's face in a rush way. She's nervous and afraid of what she had done. plus, she's worried that her boss will get hurt. Becky could see how freen's cheeks turning red because of the warm water.

Freen grabbing her hand hardly and take the tissues from her hand in a harsh way : showing her rude and arrogant attitude.

"Such a mess." She groaned and rolling her eyes before take a back step from becky and wipe her face and her clothes too. Becky stunned. She's that stunned of the attitude of the person that she respect and adore the most before this. She gulp a little and still looking onto freen's action that wiping her own clothes and faces.

"If you cant do works properly and keep being clumsy, just submit your resignation paper." Freen said again while looking onto her as she could see how becky stay still and just looking onto her with that disbelief face. Freen then unbuttoned one of the top button of her shirts before she walk away, leaving becky alone mockingly. She doesnt care about her and Its just freen, being herself.

Becky then take a deep sigh before she clean up the mess she make just now before walking out and getting ready to going back. As usual, she will getting back with taxi or bus.

When arrived at her own home, she jumped onto her bed and take a deep breath. She feels tired only with a one day working.

"Never knew she will be that cold." Becky mumbled and sighing slowly. She just need to gather her courage and also maintaning her stable states in working. That's all. So that, she doesnt get fired.

Suddenly her phone ringing, as her thoughts about her cold boss just now being cut. She grab her phone and saw the screen showing a person or her bestfriend that she always talk to.

irin.

with that, she's accepting the call and talking to her for the night with the most wide smiles and sometimes will groan when talking about her new workplaces to irin.