Chapter 31

The same night, Heng was at the lord-wolf palace, alone without freen. He was really in worried as he need to meet the grandmother right now. He waiting patiently at the living room before the grandmother come and approach him.

"Hello, Heng. My favourite wolf." She smile as heng come closer to her and giving her a hug for a second. He then slightly grinning as the grandmother furrowed her eyebrows in weird.

"Hm? Alone? Where is freen?" She ask as heng gulping.

"E-erm i dont know. but grandmother..." He stop his words and thinking of what words he should use to tell her about this situation. He gulping once again and look onto the grandmother's face.

"Grandmother, i just want to ask if there were werewolves that can survived without feeding their hunger? Is it possible grandmother?" Heng ask makes the grandmother furrowed her eyebrows more in weird since heng asking such a random question! But, she somehow thinking of the answer.

"Hm.. for now, i still dont heard any stories about it. But, if you want, take the werewolves history and secret books inside the library. I save it for a long time at the library but did not have enough energy to read it all." The grandmother said as heng's eyes immediately shows sparkle. He's excited, relief and also grateful at the same time as the grandmother trust him that much until she gave her permissions to take and read the books.

Heng quickly bowing her body.

"Thankyou grandmother. Thankyou very much." Heng said, slightly feel sad as he really feel the need to protect freen. He need this books. He really worried of freen. But somehow, he's happy.

"I trust you heng. You always do the best for our family. That's why i trust you. If something happened about freen, tell me okay?" The grandmother said as heng fake a smile. He can't tell the grandmother that freen fall in love with a pure human. He can't tell the grandmother that freen already didnt feed on her hunger. He cant tell yet. He need to investigate this first, and then he will make the good decision.

On the other side, freen slowly pushing becky onto her bed, with their mouth were never being apart from each other. Freen hovering on top of becky, kissing her as she swirling her tongue together with becky. They exploring each other mouth, tasting all corners of it. Its was the passionate deep kiss makes becky arching her back, wanting for more.

Freen gapping their lips for a inch and open her eyes, so do as becky. They were staring each others eyes intensely. Freen keep falling in love how becky's look when she making love with her. Deep and tipsy eyes that begging for her touch, reddened cheeks, and always pinky smudges lips. So pretty.

"I love you so much, becky." Freen suddenly said with her eyes studying each parts of becky's face. From her eyebrows to her chin. Becky's eyes slight widened, sparkling and can't hide her happy heart. Her heart thumping excitedly as if it was about to jump out of her body. 'I love you' thats words. Finally.

"I-i l-love you --" Before becky could finished her words, freen smash her lips onto becky's again, kissing her much more deeply, bitting onto it too making becky gasped because of the sting feelings. Its pain and surely will leave a wound on her lips. But, she doesnt care about it. They both doesnt care about it. They lose in their own world.

Freen parted becky's legs as she kneeling between them before she give a peck on becky's lips and down to becky's chin,jaw. She bombarded becky's face with her light peck. Freen could feel how smooth becky skin is, cheeks, jaw, chin, everything. Sweet flowery smells too. She love everything about her.