Chapter 38

Two weeks passed as saint keep hitting on becky. He keep asking for a lunch or dinner together, keep wanting to talk with her and its not work-purpose, and what important is, freen doesnt know about this. She had a busy days these days as the project were already started and she need to watch over the project.

With her busy days, she never abandoned becky. Its just.. they were rarely together. That's all. Sometimes she will ask becky to come to her office just to kiss her, once a day. And then will call the VIP taxi to pick becky up because she still have works at night. Yes, becky didn't have the sleep over already two weeks.

Its somehow makes becky sad, but she know that she can't always clingy towards freen. Freen have her own works and priority. Which is, her company. So she tried her best to understand freen.

"You're not even call for the taxi for me today.." Becky mumbled as her feet were playing with the stones on the road slowly.She already waiting for the taxi for an hour but there is none. Her lips were pouting and really in upset.

"Hi becky!" A guy voices heard behind her as she immediately know that is saint's voice. She's a little bit uncomfortable of him as she always reject him when he ask for dinner or what. Because there is only one reason - she afraid freen know about this. Becky then look at him as saint giving her a big wide smile. Becky can't lie that he really a good-looking and gentle- man but sorry, her heart is not her's anymore.

Someone already hold it.

"O-oh saint." Becky slightly smiling.

"mmmm how about dinner?"

"Its late saint, im afraid if---"

"What? Its just 6PM, becky. Come on. Friendly dinner?" Saint said as he look onto his watch that wrapped around his wrist before look at becky, smiling again. Becky then sighing, with her mind were thinking about every possibility. But.... she thinks its not hurt to go and have a quick eat and then back home right? and plus, right now freen didn't call the taxi for her.. so its okay right?

"mhmmm.. alright then! Lets...go?" Becky said as saint celebrating and make a 'yes' gesture. He really that happy, for the first time going out with a girl that he likes. They going to saint's car and saint drove her to a luxury restaurant. She's slightly in weird as saint literally bring her here as one of the cheapest meal here is more than their own salary but... she wont ask it and just let it go. For saint, he just want to give becky a perfect dinner without really taking care that all of his money that he saved in his bank account will finished, only with a meal.

He even pulled the chair for her, as becky thanked him before take a sit. At the other side, Freen who was standing up from her chair, wanted to going back after meeting with her client were stopped when she saw a familiar figure where in front of her table, but a little far away. She furrowed her eyebrows in weird and put more focused towards the figure.

"What's wrong,Mrs.chankimha?" Heidi suddenly ask.

"Ah nothing." Freen said and still, her eyes stucks on the familiar figure.

The two of them walking and with that, freen could see the girl is lifting her head up after taking a sit. Becky. Her hands immediately clenching hardly, her chest were heating up of anger, her jaw were tense with her teeth grinded hardly. She with a man.

"Fuck!" She groaned and immediately running towards becky's table.

"Freen! Freen!" Heidi also in a rush follow freen from behind.

Becky's hand that was about to grabbing her phone inside her handbag, suddenly were grab by freen.

"Lets going back!" Freen slightly shout as becky gasped when seeing freen, was the one who was standing with her red eyes in anger. Freen's eyes then glancing to Saint who sitting in front of becky. He seems shock too. He doesnt understand but still, he shock. Freen were sending the deepest and the sharpest stares towards saints.

"F-freen!" Becky wriggled her wrist as freen tightening her holds on it. Its hurting becky.

"I SAID LETS GOING BACK!!!!"

"L-lady boss. Becky might hurt--"

"SO WHAT??!! ITS YOUR PROBLEMS???!!!" Freen cutting saint's words.

Before becky could say anything, she finally saw a woman behind freen. Its somehow sending a pang hit inside becky's heart. Work huh? Her heart is hurting and a waves of anger also hits inside her.

"Stop it freen." Becky said coldly as freen still pulling her to make she stand up but becky resist.

"Stand up, becky! Lets go home!!"

"I SAID I DONT WANT, I DONT WANT!!!!" Becky yanked freen's hand away hardly as freen slightly stunned. Freen's eyes widened, her body froze and her eyes stucks on her own hands that being yank by becky.

"Freen. Lets go.." Heidi grab freen's arm and want to pull freen to walk away but freen was strong enough to stay still, not moving at all. Becky could feel her heart was starting to bleeding. Her eyes holding her tears and also grinding her teeth.

Freen then look at becky with her anger.

"Like huh?! Like dating with someone else when im working?! Like??!! With your own girlfriend's employee!" Freen shouts and that's sending a shock waves towards heidi and also saint.

"G-Girlfriend?" Saint mumbled.

So they are girlfriend?

Heidi somehow just stunned. Its not that she want to snatch freen, its just... she doesn't expect freen will like women.

"What???!!! Working??!! For fuck sakes working like this huh??!!" Becky shouts to freen too and standing up, facing freen with her own anger too. They were staring each other intensely as if they have a jealousy competition.

Freen raising her eyebrows and glancing to heidi. A woman who gorgeous with her sexy dress. Oh finally she knew what becky means. She then look at becky again.

"Yes! Yes Becky! Im working! So what?! Heidi, is my client!" Freen said as they were still on the same high tone.

"Tched client. Fuck off. Just enjoying you 'meeting' then!" Becky said and grabbing her handbag.

"Saint, let go." Becky slightly push freen bY her shoulder, grabbing saint's hand and dragging him out from the restaurant. Freen's feet were still froze, her jaw clench hardly and eyes full with tears. Tears of anger. For fuck sakes, becky even hold that man's hand.

"Fuck!!" Freen shout loudly and grab her hair in frustrated.