Chapter 25

Its night and as usual, Freen can't hold her hunger. She was inside her house, walking back and forth with her uneasy feelings. She already did not feed for her hunger for 4 or 5 days. But, what she thinks right now is, she can't have another woman as she keep thinking of becky. What should she do. Seriously, right now becky filled her mind.

She gulp, with her hands hold her handphone. She then take a sit on the couch with her both hands on her head. She was thinking hardly. She want to call for becky but...

"Is this consider as im using becky to feed on my hunger?"

"B-but i dont want anyone else."

"Okay fine! I like becky. So what, right?"

"I did this because i love her. Not because of the hunger."

She mumbled alone, fighting with her own mind right now. She bite her lips hardly until it leave a wound, and slightly bleeding. She somehow too busy thinking as she didn't realise everything. She in her hunger, thinking of becky and also thinking of what she should do.

"Fuck! I can't take this!" She standing up roughly and taking her phone, calling for becky. With a beep, becky already answer the call. She take a deep breath.

"E-erh, B-becky. Help me please. Come to my house?" Freen said, slightly stuttering on the call. Becky furrowed her eyebrows and in weird. For what? Its night.

"Why, lady boss?"

"I said freen! Call me freen."

becky bite her lips too, hearing those shaky and stern voices.

"Yes, freen. Okay. Why should i come to your house?"

"Gosh, just come. Please. Tell your parents that you will sleepover here. I need you." Freen said on the phone as becky's cheeks immediately reddened in embarrassed. The words, i need you. Makes she goes crazy.

"Want me to fetch you? At your hous--"

"No need lady - i mean Khun freen. I will go there and just send me the address. I will call you later." Becky said, cutting freen's words. She could hear how freen sigh in relief and still weird of what happened. Why she sounds so desperate? Becky then asking for her parent's permissions before grabbing her handbag and take a taxi to go to freen's house.

When arrived at the exactly address that freen send her, her mouth gaped open in amazed of how big this house is. No. its a masion! Her nervous feelings disappeared as she busy thinking about how big and luxury the mansion is inside. Outside were already this big. Inside? Oh god. She slowly tapped the bell as the gate of the mansion slowly open, making she step inside with her eyes looking around.

Becky's eyes catch one of the car. Its freen sport car. Yes, finally she sure that this is freen's house. She gulping and walking slowly towards the big door. She tap onto the bell again and slightly glancing to the house compound before the door opened, revealing freen who was in her black tshirts and short pants. Becky furrowed her eyebrows when seeing how freen's eyes were red and much more worse than someone who was crying.

What? What happened to her?

Freen then grabbing her hand, making becky get inside before she closed the door and lock it too. Freen look at her with the most sharp glare ever. That's make becky shivering and gulped.

"Why---"

"I want you." Freen's left hand grabbing becky's waist, pulling her and immediately cupped becky's cheek with her right hand. She quickly landing her lips on her, harsh and rough that makes becky somehow shock of this behaviour of freen. Becky want to run away but freen's hold is really tight and she can't beat this power of freen.

Becky started to hit freen's chest but freen didnt even budge. She was kissing becky deeply and savouring her mouth even though becky did not respond to it. Becky's eyes started to release its tears and the tears flow slowly until its touch freen's hand. With that, freen's actions immediately stop. She slowly open her eyes, seeing how becky crying makes her heart hurting and cursing herself. Fuck. She pulled her head and staring onto becky in guilty.

She gulped. She can't even control herself just now.

"B-becky... i-im sorry...i---" She can't continue herself as she also slowly to tear up. She doesnt know why, but she feel like she can't think of anything else. Her hand that cupped becky's cheek just now slowly lift down and without she knowing, her tears rolled down to her cheeks. For the first time in her life, she crying.

Becky gasped, seeing how freen burst out in front of her silently. Yes, freen just looking down, didn't show her face to becky but she could feel that freen was crying. Becky then slowly wiped her own tears before she cupped freen's face, seeing those red eyes with a stain of tears on her cheeks. She gulping. She could see how freen's eyes was in lose, guilty, upset, hurt and somehow have those obsession towards her.

"Im sorry..." Freen mumbled again and staring onto becky's eyes.

"I just--- i want you." Freen continue her words and gulping as she thinks, she cant tell this to becky for now. She cant tell becky why and what she is. She cant tell becky that cums make she survived, and right now she is in hunger. Lastly, she cant tell becky that she's a werewolf. For now, she cant.

Becky's heart thumping, as she in confused but what she surely know right now is : she willingly to give freen everything and she will follow her heart. She finally know, She loves freen. That's all she think. In her heart and her mind, she hopes this is the best and the right decision she makes.