Chapter 14

Becky went to the company in the morning with a tint smile always plastered on her lips. She's wearing a soft blue shirt match with a soft pink coat and a blue skinny jeans. She slide her company id card at the office entrance door before walking and greeting everyone.

"Morning."

"Morning."

"Hi!"

She smiling and that cheerful in the morning. She went to her office level, which is level 12 and walking to her own table. She put down her handbag and also her phone and was about to take a sit but her smile immediately faded as she saw the scene in front of her right now.

Its freen. Freen was walking with a woman, side by side and showing how gentlewoman she is by opening the door for the woman, getting inside the marketing meeting room together with a thin smile, pulling the seat for the woman before she take a seats....

Yes, she could see all of this. Its the transparent marketing meeting room. So clearly, she can see everything. How they were discussing and the woman keep getting closer to her...

That's makes becky annoyed without she realize. She grinding her teeth and rolling her eyes before take a sit on her chair roughly. She hates seeing this but she cant help and keep glancing to the meeting room.

"Such a flirt." She groaned without noticing this herself. She feels jealous without she noticed at all.

"Becky!"

"Becky!"

"What??!!" Becky suddenly shouts as she stunned. She stunned of her own action. She the look up, seeing Mrs Mai was slightly grinning but having those afraid face of hers. Yes, Its Mrs mai who was calling for her. She then look around, seeing how all of the employees were looking at her in shock.

Freen who heard this also shoot up her head, looking to the outside from the meeting room. She furrowed her eyebrows when seeing how becky slightly showing her uneasy face but she just let it be. She need to focused on the meeting with the new client first as its an important project.

"A-ah... i-im sorry." Becky bow her head a little with a thin awkward smile. She then look at Mrs mai again with the same smile.Mrs mai raising her eyebrows.

"What was that for huh? Are you mad at someone...?" Mrs Mai wriggling her eyebrows.

"A-ah nothing! hehe" Becky grinning and with that her eyes telling her to glancing towards the meeting room again. Her smile immediately faded one more time. She tching in annoyed.

"There IS something."  Mrs Mai giggled and then putting the papers on becky's table.

"Bring this to lady boss. Tell her that we've done everything for the marketing and ask her to put her signature for a approvement here."

Becky then nodded with a thin smile before Mrs.Mai leaving becky's alone. Becky take a deep sigh and then look at the papers on her table. She needs to get lady boss's signature? How should she face her...

After for an hour, Freen getting out from the meeting room, opening the door for the client and giving her a bow.

"Thankyou, Mrs Engfa. For accepting the proposal." She said as Mrs engfa also bow to her.

"Its a pleasure, Lady boss. We're business partner after all. Thankyou again." Engfa said earning a nodded from freen before she walk away. Freen then look at becky's table, seeing how those serious and focus face of her with a little pout on her mouth. That's makes freen slightly smiling.

"Everything you do is cute." She mumbled before wearing her cold face and walking towards becky's table. She walk gracefully and coldly, stopping beside becky's table makes becky look up to her. Becky's eyes immediately widened before becky quickly standing up from her seat.

"L-lady boss." She look onto the gorgeous woman's eyes in front of her right now. Freen's eyes also cant help but to staring deeply onto becky's eyes. Freen suddenly lean forward makes becky pull her head a little backwards in shock.

Freen's eyes fall down onto the sweety lips of becky's before she slightly smirking.

"Come to my office. Now." She whispered and then turn, walking away to her office just like that. Becky sighing and wearing her annoyed-relief face. She took the papers too before walking to go to the upper level which is freen's office room belongs to.