Chapter 29

A week had passed. Freen and becky getting much more closer and of course, they kissing and keep wanting to touch each other anywhere and everywhere. Especially freen. She can't even being far away from becky. Becky, becky, becky. That's all words that get out from her mouth. She obsessed over becky as becky can't help but to thinking about them.

'What is our relationships?'

'Does freen love me?'

That's what becky was thinking. She confused. She never heard freen told her that freen like or love her. And yes, freen never told her. But, Freen's action says she love her. Becky doesnt know. She confuse. For sure, she can't lie that she already fall in love deeply towards freen even though she know, falling in love with a woman is not a right thing. Right?

For freen, she didn't even look onto the other woman. Every woman she look will show becky's face. She deeply in love towards becky too but she take a 'confession' is a light things. little did she know that becky was taking this matter as a heavy important things.

Freen was walking towards her office door and want to open it, but before she could do, heng already open it and get inside the office room. Freen look at him and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" Freen ask and only receiving a grin from heng.

"Freen... let's go? Club." Heng said as she quickly shooking her head.

"No no no. Are you crazy? No! I dont want. Im with becky." She said as heng raising his eyebrows.

"Huh? Are you guys in relationships or what?"

"Erk... I-i dont know.." Freen said with her tone become sad and low. She also confused with their status. Heng then sigh. He grab freen by her both shoulder.

"Freen. Look at me. You are not freen like i knew. You're rarely going to club, feed on your hunger. Freen. You want to die? You need to--"

"Heng! Okay. I get what you said but i seriously didn't feel hungry. Im serious. I doesnt feel anything. I live my life just like usual and healthy." Freen said with her serious eyes and that's make she, herself also suddenly realise. She closed her mouth with her hand.

She realise that she doesnt feel that things anymore. The hunger.

"Heng... Ops. Oh my god! I really doesnt feel hungry. Am im not a werewolf anymore??!! What should i do!" She said in nervous and in a rush. Heng gulped with his eyes slightly shaky in worried and then grab freen hand.

"No, calm down. Calm down."

Freen sigh with her chest up and down in nervous and worried.

"How about your healing level? Should we tried it?" Heng ask as freen immediately nodding. Heng then nodded too and in a rush, he going out, taking a knife and back to the office room again. He grab freen's hand.

"You get a slight cut on your finger with a knife a long time ago. remember? Your healing power quickly heals the cut in a second. I will try it again right now. Okay?" Heng said ask freen gulping, nodding onto what heng said.

Heng grab freen's pointed finger and make a 1 inch cut as freen slightly hissed and they quickly look onto it.

1.2.3

The cut immediately heals.

Freen and Heng sigh loudly in relief. Heng slightly chuckled as he could feel how much he worried about freen. Freen also chuckled followed him.

"You're still a werewolf, bastard." Heng huffed as freen shrugged her shoulder.

"B-but seriously heng, i dont feel like im hungry."

"I-im n-not even e-eating becky for a week." She slowly continue her words as heng furrowed his eyebrows. He really in weird. Freen doesn't eat becky nor having sex with her for a week. Not with other woman too. And? Why does freen doesnt feel hungry? Where is the lust and the desire? And what more important is, why freen still have her full power, heals level and even strength when not eating those cum? Werewolf supposed to rely on the cum as if they not eating the cum, they can't survived : weak and dead. But not for freen. What happened?