Chapter 94

They were having a breakfast as saints also already there, sitting in front of freen instead of becky. Freen's eyes never leave from staring onto saints's face makes saints feel terribly uneasy. He keep gulping in afraid but just tried to ignore that hot stares.

"You're from office saints?" Heng ask while he take another bite of waffle.

Saints nodding and slightly wiping his own lips before answering.

"Yes and also from becky's parents house. I brought some foods for them." Saints answer makes freen furrowed her eyebrows hardly and those face were wrinkled too. Not because she's in weird, but because she's in jealousy. 

Oh so he already getting closer to her parents huh!

Freen thought that and glaring towards saints makes becky and heng exchanging their glance towards each other. Heng clear his throat.

"O-oh! Really! Ahahahaa" He fake a laugh while becky could feel that freen is getting pissed off. Freen put down her spoon and fork before standing up from her seat,turning to becky and bend her back down with one right hand onto becky's cheek.

She leaned her face forward and with that she planted a kiss with a three to five moves on becky's lips makes becky's eyes widened while heng and saints were slightly stunned seeing freen really take this actions. But, heng more likely to smirk as he know freen purposely to do this in front of them as if she want to claim that becky is her's in front of saints.

Freen pull out from the kiss and tapping those slightly reddened cheek of becky and give her a wide smile.

"I will bring film to the store nearby okay baby? as she said she want yougurt just now." Freen said makes becky gulping more and somehow slowly nodding with a awkward grin before freen pull her back straight again and walking to take film out.

Becky froze body slowly to turn to face heng and saints as the two of them chuckled.

"Woah. Seriously. I was so tense with her here. As if my hands and legs were being tied!" Saints release a deep breath and leaning his back onto the chair in relief after freen gone. He's that afraid.

"Right. She's being super protective. Oh gosh that woman seriously being wrapped around your little fingers just like that becky. Look at her being tamed as a kitten when with you and then being scary as a tiger when she have a thought of someone will snatch you. Ugh!" Heng mumbled and slap his own forehead when thinking about that attitudes of freen. She's that simp and want all of becky for herself!

Becky biting her own lips and hold her chuckled.

"I-i erm... I dont know she still that jealous of saints..." Becky mumbled shyly. Heng raise his eyebrows and look at her while slightly shooking his head.

"Of course she is becky, Her relationships with your parents is still not getting better and what you expect when she heard someone else and it was saints, who was already close to your parents? Of course she nervous, jealous, and feel insecure! tched." Heng said with a deep sigh. Right now, becky get it. Becky understand.

"Right. Oh i was so stupid too!" Saints facepalming himself earning a chuckled from heng.

"its okay. I know what freen will did. She will surely try harder to clear all this things again. Because you know what?"

Heng raise his eyebrows makes becky and saints put their full attention to him. Becky so curious to know what heng will said.

"Because she can't live without you, becky. And she will get you again no matter what." Heng smiling and with that words, becky's cheeks blushed again and her lips also slowly to curled into a tint smile.

Yes, maybe this is a good start of their relationships again. Right? And maybe after this there is no misunderstood anymore. Right? But still, there is so many questions for becky that she want to heard from freen.