Chapter 20

Freen look at her watch, showing that its already 8:00 PM and its time for going back home. She stood up and was about to get out from office room, but Heng was quick enough to open the door first. He was sweating, and his face was a little bit pale. She furrowed her eyebrows and look at him coldly.

"Freen! Freen!"

"What?!"

Freen look at him weirdly, and could feel that there is something wrong.

"The gang. They were attack by a zeus gang. The dark blood wolf." Heng said as freen clenched her teeth and sighing in annoyed. Her mind immediately think of what should she do. She have to send becky home. She cant---

"You need to follow me freen! Seriously its important." Heng grabbed her hand and dragging her away.

"B-but i---" She cant do anything. She broke her promise and her words to becky for the first time. With that, she just hope that becky will going back safely.

The wolves encircled each other, glaring into each other's dark red eyes and growling ferociously. The sound rattled the bones of the surrounding werewolves, who howled and pawed the ground nervously.Some wanted this to happen, but others wished it didn't have to be this way.

Freen and Heng rushed through the forest, almost tripping over an exposed tree root. She had to get there before it was too late. If she knew those bastard, they would rip each other apart earlier. Tears threatened to fall, but Tee was quickly wiped them away, continuing her run down the hill towards Nam. Nam was kneeling on her knee, in her human figure while holding her stomach that full with blood stained over her shirts. Yes, they will turn to a human figure back if their power is too low and in really really weak.

"What the fuck happened here?!" Freen shouts and glaring to the zeus gang. It was the another breed and the other inheritance than freen's. They have a black blood while freen's is red. The Zeus breed usually will attack the others breed just to satisfied themselves. They are more aggressive and doesn't have humanity towards everyone or every wolf.

The zeus gang slowly turn to their human figure. There are 6 of them. They all were a male. Yes. That's why tee, kate and Nam can't really handle them.

A guy who was wearing his black rider jacket then started walking towards freen as Heng quickly walking to freen's side. Just to be a protector of freen eventhough he know that freen can protect herself.

That guy smirking, showing his shining fang.

"Oh, lady wolf. Im sorry." He said mockingly and receiving a chuckled from all of his friends aka the other zeus's wolf.

Freen's jaw tightening and her hand curled into a fist.

"What do you want?! Say it or else I will fucking kill you." Freen said as he just shrugging his shoulder.

"What do you think? I just... want to have fun? Just want to eat my prey." He said and glancing to Freen's friends. Freen's fist immediately lift up but before she could punch the guy, heng was quick enough to hold her hand. Heng know that if she start this, they might lose Nam and the fight will getting long.

"Not for now, freen." Heng whispered as the guy raising his eyebrows, staring onto freen's fist that still hardly tense and just an inch from his face.

Freen then yank heng's hand away and glaring onto the guy with the most dark-red and swollen eyes. She's freaking mad.

"You're lucky tonight. I remind you again, don't fucking lay your hands on my family. My breeds. If you ever dare, I will hunt you till your ass fucking dead." Freen emphasized the words one by one, as she could see the guy's stare were also deep as if he holds a grudge.

Freen walk away as heng quickly helping Nam. Tee and kate also slowly walking with their limp legs, together following freen from behind. Yes, they leave the forest just like that but for freen, she really need to take care of her loves one started from today. No. Not her loves one, but her breeds. All of the wolves that under her.