Special One

After three years.

"baby...." Freen pouting and shaking becky's arms who was preparing for Film and Rayyan after they taking a bath. Becky was so busy with rayyan and film these years making freen feels so small and want her attentions. Yes, right now its look like a daddy is fighting with her own children to have their mummy's attention.

They are married not so long after freen propose becky three years ago and right now they officially each other's. They have another baby boy and that's rayyan. Rayyan is much more gentle than film as everythings about rayyan is just like becky. Uh, they have a mini freen and mini becky right now.

"Yes freen.Im busy. Why?" Becky said with her eyes staring onto their two child in front of her right now. Becky slowly putting some baby powder on film's and rayyan's face before she fix their night pyjamas.

Freen sighing and pouting so bad as she was really upset. She dont get the same attention from becky anymore after they got rayyan. Becky keep giving her attention to the little two.

"You're not even give me attention." Freen mumbled really slowly and looking down, slightly scooted away from becky. She sitting on the bed beside becky but its a little bit far. Freen's head was down, her lips were pouting, and she fidgeting her fingers. Those words that she said could be heard by becky. Of course. A thin smile and a little sigh escape from becky's mouth. Freen is her big baby and more clingy that their own children! Huh!

"We're done!" Becky said to film and rayyan makes rayyan and film cheering and smiling widely.

"Okay right now, go to your bed." Becky said to the children.

"Okay mummy." Film said and nodding.

"Film remember, close the door and make sure your little brother not sleeping late. Okay film? You also need to sleep early." Becky said makes film nodding once again and grabbing rayyan's hand. Film is likely 5 to 6 years old so she's more matured than before.

"Okay mummy. I love you." Film said and lean towards becky as she then give a kiss on her cheeks. Rayyan did the same too.

"I love you too baby. Go kiss daddy." Becky slightly push them and with that the two of them went closer to freen makes freen slightly give a thin smile and give them a goodnight kiss.

"I love you daddy."

"Love you too daddy's little girl and daddy's little boy." Freen give another kiss before the two of them slowly to walk away, leaving becky and freen alone. Freen who was sulking immediately stood up and walking away.

"Freen.." Becky called but she's not even respond to it and walking downstairs.

With a deep breath, becky smiling and started to follow her to the downstairs. She could see freen was pouting hardly with her sulky face even though her eyes was watching the televisions.

She walk towards her and slowly to take a sit beside her.

"Let's sleep baby?" Becky ask and want to hold her hand but freen quickly move her hand away, avoiding becky to hold her.

"I will sleep here." Freen said coldly. This time, becky was the one that pouting.She then look to the front as the two of them silent, acting like they were watching televisions without knowing that the two of them actually glancing to each other secretly.

"Go to sleep becky. Its late." Freen suddenly said with her stern voices.

"I wont go until you want to sleep with me."

"I wont. Because i will sleep here." Freen said and this time, she slowly to look at becky. Becky then look at her with her little pout.

"Are you that mad to me..." Becky mumbled and slowly the hiccups of signal that she want to cry makes freen gasped and quickly pull her inside her arms. Freen hugging her while slowly and gently rubbing her back.

"Okay okay... No. Im not mad. Im just... I want your attention too baby... I was hungry for your attention... You ignore me and keep giving it to those little child. They snatching you from me.." Freen's voices sounds crack and really disappointed as she then slowly to broke the hug. They stares on each other's face for a while, studying and learning the details again.

Becky hold freen's cheek and slowly caressing it with her thumb.

"Im not ignoring you, freen. But you have to understand that we have a child, baby. We have two of them. You also need to understand that i have to divide my attention between you and them. But still, i wont fall out of love towards you, my darling." Becky smiling and could ses freen's eyes getting softer.

"I want you..." Freen pouting makes becky smiling more widely.

"Then lets go? to the room?" Becky said makes freen's eyes buttoning wide. The sparkles and excitement were filled her eyes and face.

"Really?!!!!" Freen ask excitedly with her wide grin.

Becky smirking and slowly stood up from the couch, licking her own lips and biting her own lips hardly to seduce freen.

"If you're late then you sleep outside." Becky slightly whispered before she quickly running makes freen immediately running to catch her.

"Becky wait! Baby!"