Chapter 85

Freen want to take this slow as she doesnt want to force becky anymore. She will attract her slowly, and will avoid from being too touchy with becky. She afraid if becky will become more distant from her as she know that becky must be hates her so much.

She become much more than grateful when becky allowed her to spend time with film. Sometimes freen will take film out or sometimes they will meet at the grandmother house. For now, that's all what freen did and she become much more lively and happy with this lifestyle. Even though becky still not accepting her back for now. But its okay. She understand becky's decision. She respect it.

Its already two week passed and freen getting much more closer with film as film really likes her and always want her. Film really thought freen is her daddy.

"Daddy!!!" Film running from the car as freen spreading her arms and accepting the hug widely before she lifting film up and spinning her around.

"Film is here, at daddy's house! Wah." Freen said as this is the first time film coming to her house and that's of course because of Heng.

Heng then walking towards the two of them with a wide smile. He also happy seeing this little family that freen didn't even know exist.

Freen's smile suddenly slowly to disappear as she was in disbelief with her eyes widened when seeing becky slowly get out from heng's car. She stunned looking onto becky. She come here?

Heng know what freen thinks as he glancing to becky and smirking.

"Ouh, i invite her to come with me. Its okay right?" Heng as and with that, becky walk towards heng that standing face to face with freen.

"Yes! O-of course." Freen stuttering. Heng chuckled of those 'nervous' feelings that shows by freen as freen then get inside the house followed by heng and becky from behind. The house is much more bigger than the old house and of course, its more bigger than becky's. The luxury and premium decorations and design always makes becky in amaze. Freen always have good taste.

When they stepping to the living room, becky's feet somehow stop as freen smiling awkwardly to heng and then glancing to becky too. Becky could see a woman with a little boy on her lap where eating some snacks happily while watching the television. She likely to used staying here huh?

"E-erk... Layla is here too. Erm...." Freen nervously said and doesnt know how to explain as layla quickly stood up when realize this. They have another guest. Layla put her son on the couch and slightly bowing to becky and heng.

"Im sorry! I dont know you will coming here. I-im layla." Layla said and giving a tint smile but becky who still froze right now started to glaring to her in annoyed. There is so many 'what ifs' that coming inside her mind right now. So many questions too.

Layla gulping seeing that cold eyes glaring on her.

Heng realise this tense as he fake a chuckled and broke the tense.

"Ouh! Layla! Nice to meet you. Im heng. And this, becky. I think you already familiar with us...?"

"Uh yes Mr. Heng. I Exactly know both of you." Layla said makes becky smirking in annoyed.

Freen gulping as she saw that changing on becky's face before she clear her throat.

"Sit! Yes. Have a seat, heng and becky." Freen said awkwardly with film still in her arms. Heng then grabbing becky's hand makes becky look at him annoyingly. Heng know so much that becky is in jealousy as he lean closer to becky's ear.

"Smile, Treat them well." Heng whispered and slightly chuckled before grabbing becky's hand and pull her towards the couch. They take a sit as layla also sitting at the same place she sit before. Freen take a sit on the single couch across with them with film on her lap.

The little boy suddenly running to freen and tapping freen's lap too.

"Daddy! Daddy! Jay want sit here too." The little boy said makes becky raise her eyebrows and without she knowing, her hands curled into a fist.

Ohh, daddy too huh.

Heng quickly grabbing that fist of her while layla could see this and clearing her throat. Fuck, she's in mess with becky. A little tiger just like what freen told.

"Jay want sit with film?!" Freen ask with her smile and earning a shy nod from jay. Film then look at jay.

"Come here." Freen lift him up and put him on freen's other leg as right now both of the kids on her both legs. Freen then look up to all of the others. They look so tense and full with silent as freen gulping in afraid. The situation and atmosphere suddenly hot.

" so, layla is.....?" Heng suddenly talk and that's make layla quickly answer him, to clear the air of the huge misunderstanding right now.

"Assistant. Freen's assistant." Layla answer makes becky scoffed.

"Assistant? Oh i didn't know an assistant called her boss as 'freen'?" Becky mockingly said and averted her eyes to layla, glaring onto her makes layla somehow in nervous but this is likely to be so fun. So fun seeing a woman that full with ego getting jealous.

"Yeah, she ask me to call her freen. So i just okay with it. Right freen?" Layla ask and smirking, looking onto freen who looks really flustered. Becky then look at freen, raising her eyebrows waiting for freen's answer.

"Uhh... Y-yes." Freen answer and gulping. Becky scoffed and looking away in annoyed.

"So how about you Mr. Heng? You are?"

"Im freen's close friend. Or should i say freen's brother not by blood?" Heng chuckled followed by Layla makes becky then rolling her eyes. She's so annoyed.

"And Mrs. Armstrong? How about you? You are?" Layla ask and this time, its attract freen's attention. Freen want to hear what is becky answer as she staring onto becky deeply.

Becky then look at Layla, slightly glancing to freen while heng already smirking and wait for her answer.

"Im CEO of WWSC's company and a mummy of film. That's all." Becky said makes freen somehow look down and leave a deep sigh in disappointed. She somehow have a high hopes but... its not turning great.

Layla nodding and heng glancing to freen who keep looking down in disappointment. Is it really the end of her and becky? Sometimes, the feelings of want to give up always coming to her. Give up to attract becky. But, even though she give up, she will always be with film. That's what she promise to herself. She feels really different with film as if film is holding another part of her heart.

Are you that hate towards me becky?