Chapter 37

The next day, freen was working inside her office room as suddenly her door slowly open, revealing Mrs Mai, who was holding a piece of paper.

"L-lady boss."

Freen look up and raising her eyebrows a little before leaning her back onto her swivel chair and waiting for Mrs Mai coming to her. Mrs Mai then slightly smiling as she actually realise how much freen change. Freen never scold her employee anymore but still, the coldness inside her still exist. It just.. she seems more warm?

"Whats wrong?" Freen ask as Mrs mai put the paper on her table.

"We have a new employee as Mr.Heng told me that there is a empty position that need to be replace as soon as possible. So, he took this man as our new employee,Lady boss."

Freen furrowed her eyebrows and grabbing the paper. She look at it and read as the paper shows the name of the guy is Saint. The passport size photo were also there as freen could see he looks young, gentleman and handsome. Freen then shrugged her shoulder before giving the paper to Mrs mai again.

"Hm i just agree it. Heng took him in right? So just go on." Freen said with a nod as she always trust in heng's decision. Mrs Mai then nodding and then she turn her head, call for the man named saint just now.

"Saint! Come in." With that, Saint get inside the office room as freen could see how he was really looking good. White skin, tall and handsome with his thin smile. He walk to stand beside mrs mai before bowing to freen.

"Hello, Lady boss. Thankyou for accepting me working here." Saint said with his hoarse-gentle voices as freen just nodding her head.

"Alright. Go to continue your work."

Saint and mrs mai bowing and walk away, leaving freen's office room. With that, freen just continue her works normally. Saint walking to his own office table that being told by Mrs.mai just now at level-12, marketing team before his eyes caught a figure of a girl who looks like a goddess.

His eyes slightly widened, sparkling and he stunned as his eyes stucks onto the girl. Its becky. How she was focusing on arranging the office's stuffs : Documents and books at the shelves, makes saints heart beating hardly. He feels like the time stops and cant stop staring onto becky. Her flowing hair which getting blow by a surrounding's air, her white skin, petite body... that's make him gulping.

"So pretty." He mumbled before becky turn her body and meet his eyes. She in weird as she never seen his face here but just let it go. She walk towards him, was about to passing him but saint's words makes she stop her feet.

"E-erm hi!"

Becky look at him and and giving him a tint smile. A smile that sending a electric to saint's spine.

"Hi! You are...?"

"Im saint. A new employee here. You..?" Saint pull out his hand, wanting to have a handshakes with becky. But becky just look at his hand and thinking in her mind.

"If freen saw this, im dead." She thought and just giving him a tint awkward smile, not accepting the handshakes. Saint then pull back his hand, rubbing his nape.

"O-oh sorry."

"Im becky. Nice to meet you. Goodluck working here! Excuses me." Becky give him a smile again before walking away as saint grasped his chest and breath hardly.

"O-oh what's that?! An angel. So beautiful" He mumbled and sighing loudly, as he thinking this is a good start for him to work here. A good start of meeting an angel, without knowing that this angel already own by someone else.