Chapter 70

Freen.

She loses Heng. She miss grandmother. She miss her friends. And,

She miss becky. Will she loses becky too? Living three years without her side, without meeting her and without seeing her, its making freen sicks. She messed up.

She wishes to see how becky smiles, how becky laughing and chuckled, how becky pouting her lips, how becky getting sulky or mad because of jealousy, how becky holds her, how becky kiss her, how becky hug her, those beautiful gorgeous face of becky, those warm temperature from her body, those flowery and fruity smells too... She miss becky. So much.

She longing and yearning for her. She want to make becky as her's again.

Three years ago,

after Heng saving becky away that night, freen who was laying on the floor with full of blood were being dragged by Nop's minions. Those evil smirk from nop were still fresh inside her mind. A thought of becky makes she feels much more stronger to destroy all of this.

She want to come back to becky's arms. But, before that, she need to kill this bastards. When Nop's minions were bringing freen to somewhere with a van, Freen slowly hold her stomach that being shoot as she groaned a little before slightly looking to the driver seat and also a seat beside driver. Its only the two of them.

She remember that she still have her pistol as without wasting anymore time, she slowly to grip onto it and immediately give the two shoots towards them. The Van was become uncontrollable as its immediately crash onto the big tree beside the road.

Freen who was at the back seats of the van somehow makes her left arm broken and have those fracture after the crashed. She groaned and tried hardly to escaped from the destroyed van. The pain on her stomach were hardly sucks, plus also with her broken arm. She can't even do anything.

With the pain and in that condition, freen could feel she was getting more weak as her forehead sweeting, her face and lips getting pale and her head spinning hardly. Her eyes slowly blurring as freen fall unconscious without even getting out from the van.

What freen know, when she woke up with her blurry sight, she was at the hospital and could see a woman was waiting for her beside her bed. She slowly to move her fingers as with that, the woman quickly shoot her head and rush to check her condition.

"A-are you okay?!" The woman ask makes freen slightly furrowed her eyebrows. She stares on her disgustingly as if she doesn't like her existence here.

"Im layla. I was the one that safe you one month ago. You're having a massive blood loss and falls unconscious in the van. Im sending you to the nearby hospital but when they check into your blood, there is something weird?"

Freen gasped.

Fuck, she should not coming and staying in the hospital! She's a werewolves!

Freen fix her body to a sitting position with a loud groaned because of the gunshoot wound on her stomach and also her broken arm. Layla quickly holds her.

"Y-you should no—-"

"I need to get out. Please. I need to get out." Freen said desperately as she stares onto Layla's face with those worriness of her. What if the doctor know she's a werewolf? Fuck.

"Here me first. You're not at the same country where you belong to. When the doctor there can't save and can't make anything to you, I make a decision to send you here. Australia. A hospital in australia. The doctor seems to shock seeing you but he manage to adding the blood that match as yours and now here you are." Layla said makes freen furrowed her eyebrows more. B-but..

"A-australia? H-How long i was in comma?" Freen ask with her eyes were telling so much pain and so much longingness.

"One month."

Freen bite her own lips after hearing that 'one month' long.

"B-becky. Please. I want to meet her."

Layla furrowed her eyebrows and she could see how freen was in rush, as if she was leaving something special behind. Layla holds her hand.

"Stop. Okay. Take a deep breath, calm yourself, and slowly. Tell me slowly and i will surely help you."

"Becky... I want to meet her... I miss her.. She must hurt so bad when im leaving her..." Freen's eyes started to tear up and there layla knows that freen's inner body already holds by someone.

"becky? She's your——"

"My wife. My girlfriend but will surely be my wife. Please Layla. Help me out from here. I have so many things to clear up." Freen said again and grasped for layla hand tightly. She was asking for help.

Layla nodding with her tint smile.

"Alright. I got it. But i will call for the doctor first..." Layla walk towards the red button as she push it and after for a minute, the doctor come in and he somehow showing the most respect attitudes ever to freen.

He bow his head makes freen in weird. Who is he?

"Miss Layla, can i talk to Lad—- i mean Mrs. Chankimha for a minute?" The doctor said and that's when layla nodding her head and walk out from the room.

Freen look at him and stares onto him in weird.

"Treat me well, Lady wolf. Im deyman. Also one of the wolf in your heritance, lady wolf. Red blood wolf." He bowed himself again as freen gasped. Her eyes slightly widened and mouth hang open in shock. But somehow she feels so lucky as Layla send her here.

"Luckily that woman send you here and i was so shock when looking onto you. So dont worry, I already handles everything and you just need to wait until you fully heals."

"R-really? T-thankyou. Thankyou so much doctor."

"J-just call me deyman, lady wolf. Its my pleasure to treat you until you're better." He said with a tint smile.

Freen nodded and somehow with that, she have a thought that deyman will forever be her 'contact' as she need to kill Nop before going back to becky's arms. That's her mission for now.

"Deyman. I can ask you to do anything right?!" She ask as deyman immediately nodding politely.

Start from that, the mission were start.